Chapter 41

Jennie's POV

"Lunch is ready!" My mother shouted from the kitchen making all of us groan. Our lazy asses got up and proceeded to the kitchen table where my Dad was finally there sitting with a wide grin on his face.

"It's nice to see you again, princess." He said as he got up and hugged me like he didn't see just two months ago.

"You too, Dad. But please stop with that pet name. It's weird." I grimaced making him laugh heartily.

"Alright alright. Oh, we have a lot of guests, don't we Hun?" He smiled at the sight of Jisoo and the others. He gave them all a small pat on the head and Soojoo introduced herself first.

While it was Jisoo's turn to be patted, my father stopped in front of her wearing his famous stoic look. He only wears it when he means business.

"How was all of your business trips, Ms. Kim Jisoo?" He asked and Jisoo nervously laughed. Knowing where the conversation is headed. She ribbed her nape then cleared her throat.

"It was good, Mr. Kim. And I'm very sorry if I could only join Jennie now." Jisoo hing her head low but seconds later my father was laughing making us confused.

"You don't have to be so tense, Jisoo. C'mon, cool down. At least, you hired a replacement." He patted her shoulder with a huge smile then pointed to Chu who was smiling.

"Let's start eating now?" My mother asked then we nodded.

We all sat down and started eating. The meal was great and also was the atmosphere surrounding all of us. Everyone got along just fine. I didn't expect more from Jisoo's and Lisa's sense of humor. We all laughed at their made-up and cringeworthy stories.

After the meal, we decided to take a walk around the field surrounding the house to digest our food well. It is my parents' after all.

"Wow... this place is amazing." Lisa kept on taking pictures, with her new polaroid camera, of the landscape and few other things.

"Why don't we go to the lake?" I asked and they all looked at me in question except for Chu who already knew that this place has a nearby lake who my parents own too.

"Unnie... you didn't tell us that this place had a lake." Chaeyoung pouted joined in by the others.

"Whatever. That's why I'm taking you there, right? Now come on." I signaled them to follow me. They obliged and we chatted for awhile on the way there. It was a long walk after all.

But I didn't expect for Jisoo to actually hold my hand and intwine our fingers together being the smooth idiot she is. She was looking at me as if asking me if she should let go or not but I couldn't reject her while she's wearing that adorable puppy face of hers. I shook my head and her lips spread into a goofy grin.

Idiot.

"Are we almost there?" Irene asked while clinging to Seulgi like a baby.

"Yup. Just a few more steps." I told them as we climbed a small hill which had an apple tree standing strong on it.

As we reached the top of the hill, they looked at the shimmering lake in awe. A paddle boat was on the dock just swaying with the water which we would enjoy later on. A small raft was also floating near the shoreline.

"Can we go swimming this afternoon, Unnie?" Lisa begged and made her eyes go even larger thinking that it would make the pleading more effective. And I agreed anyways. I wanted to go for a swim too.

"Awesome! But wait, there aren't any unnecessary species down there, right?" Irene asked and all the smart asses her facepalmed except for Jisoo, Lisa and Irene who are obviously always not on the right mind.

"No, Bae." Seulgi answered her question much to our relief.

"Oh, good then. Let's go swimming!!!" She shouted then took her shirt off revealing her white bikini top.

"What the hell? Have you been wearing that this whole time?" Jisoo asked her cousin with shock written on her beautiful face. We as well were shocked except for her wife.

"Of course! Seulgi always tells me to wear it before having se-." Irene got her words cut off when her blushing wife knocked her head with a good smack.

"They don't need to know that." She said through gritted teeth. And Irene immediately shut her trap while rubbing the smacked part of her head.

"Isn't someone a bottom..." Jisoo teased her cousin earning a death glare from the latter.

"Ok, everyone. Let's go back first then change into our swimsuits. Then go back here for the fun. The food must be digested by then." Chu instructed being the oldest of the group.

"I'm not that old." She glared at me and I only shrugged.

"Says the one who's more than a thousand years old." Jisoo mumbled under her breath but, of course, Chu heard her.

"Shut it, K." I saw Jisoo make a face at the nickname. I guess she doesn't like it the same with Chu being called Dara. But Chu seems to be enjoying calling her that.

"I will. I will."

"Let's go back. Also, put your shirt on again, Rene." Soojoo finally spoke after we chatted awhile ago then threw the abandoned shirt by Irene before to its owner. She walked away first then we followed her.

"This is gonna be fun." The maknaes commented. Then they giggled at each other.

"They're so cute." I heard Jisoo say with a gentle smile on her face. I hummed then gripped her hand gently. She looked at me and grinned. "I wanna be that again." She pointed to the maknaes who were busy being on their own world. "Or maybe that." She pointed to SeulRene who were arguing on who really is the bottom. "Or that." She pointed Chu and Soojoo who were teasing each other.

(A/N: Let's just forget that Chu is Dara here. I don't want Soojoo to be lonely.)

They look cute together.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I wanna be with you again. I want me to be yours and vise versa." She admitted with a hint of hopefulness in her tone. She had a shy blush on her face making me chuckle.

I stopped my tracks making her stop too. I cupped her face and gave her a small peck on the lips catching her off guard. I smiled goofily at her reaction.

"Wh-what..?" She was still processing everything when I kissed her again. Longer this time.

I've missed her lips and her very being. I've been wanting her since the time she showed me her face again. I've only been controlling myself and tell myself that the past was impossible to bring back but I was wrong. I still love her and I hope she does too with me.

"I do." She mumbled on my lips when we parted for air. "I've always had."

"Then, will we be dating after this? I know it's pretty late for it but-." My words got cut off when she pecked me on the lips. She having too many of my lips.

"I'll never get enough of your lips. And I'd be more than happy to take you on multiple dates before you say yes to be my girlfriend. My fiancé. Then my wife." She said in between her kisses.

"I'd be happy to be yours, Kim."

"Me too, Jen."

...

• I'm melting... •