Chapter 11

K's POV

As I was walking towards my condominium.

A gang of drunken assholes came my way and well y'know what drunk guys does.

"ArE yOu SuRe YuO dOn'T wAnT tO jOiN uS, bABy?" The one that was pinning me slurred while laughing hysterically.

The other idiots laughed as well and I released an annoyed sigh.

"Please let me go before I break every part of your bodies." I darkly said and they somehow noticed it because their faces changed into an intimidated one.

One points at me with shaking hands.

"Your... t-that p-person." He gulped and hid on one of his buddies while the other was trying his best not to pee on his pants.

"Don't know what your talking about but I'm leaving."

I almost got out of that... whatever that was when the one that pinned me threw me on the center of the circle that they made.

Oh great... now what did I do to be in this mess?

"You can't leave yet, cutie." The leader says and I guess he's back to his senses now since he's speaking almost normally.

"Sorry but I am. And I'll do it the hard way if necessary." I smiled innocently and they laughed.

"It's one against ten. What you gonna do, huh? Seduce us?" He grins.

"Not a bad idea but no."

"Oh? What then?" He walks towards me with still that grin on his face.

"This."

...

Jennie's POV

Oh shit.

She defeated all of them like all of them in one move.

The hell just happened?

I shook off my thoughts and got out of the car.

I walked towards K who was tying those assholes in a tight knot.

When she saw me, she was clearly not expecting me to be here.

"Ms. Kim? What are you doing here?" She asks and walks towards me when she tied those thugs tightly.

"I just kinda passed by. And well, you forgot this." I passed her her coat and she shook her head.

"Have it. I got tons in my home." She says and I laughed.

"Are you indicating that I don't have tons of these?" I chuckled lightly although coldly.

"I'm not saying your poor but just keep it. It's really cold and you need it." She says with a small nod.

"And you don't?"

"I don't need it, Ms. Kim. I've suffered much worse than 0°." She laughs like it was completely normal.

This woman can be so weird.

"Whatever you say. Is your home near?" I asked with a cocked brow and she looks at me in amusement.

"Yes. Well, if you want to stay for the night then... I'll gladly let you." She teases and I 'unintentionally' kicked her stomach and she immediately stopped laughing and groaned in pain.

She didn't see that coming.

"Nice kick, Ms. Kim." She compliments and I jokingly gestured my legs to not mess with them.

She laughs and I chuckled at my own silliness.

"Well, let's kick it." She comes closer to me and pulls me by the waist with a mischievous grin.

She leans in and I tried my best not to look like an idiot.

Although, now I'm a blushing mess.

"Good night, Kim." She lastly whispers and pulls away with amusement in her eyes.

She walks away and waves 'goodbye' while she walks away.

I think I could've dropped down my knees if it wasn't for a parked car beside me.

Damn, I haven't felt this weak for years.

Just how special is this woman?

Who are you really, K?

...