Chapter 13

Jennie's POV

"Bobby?! Seriously?! This is who we've wasted our time for?!" I pointed to the man who was walking towards us with a huge grin on his face.

"Unnie..." Chaeyoung tried to reach for me but I stepped back. Completely avoiding her.

She looked hurt but then she smiled softly.

"Why are you overreacting so much, Ms. Kim?" Bobby smiled at me so innocently that I could kill him right here right now if I had something.

"How dare you ask me that, you bastard!!"

I ran towards him with a clenched fist and hatred was evident in my eyes.

He's the fucking reason why Jisoo isn't with me anymore.

He has to die!

I heard the Chaeyoung shouting something but I didn't listen. I just kept on running towards him with hot tears rolling down my cheeks.

Damn it.

And finally I reached him and punched him square in the face.

I backed away and tried to catch my breathe.

He massaged his cheek and looked at me with an amused grin.

This piece of shit.

"A powerful punch you have there, Ms. Kim." He says while standing up.

I clenched my fist again to throw another punch and I did.

Although, he dodged it.

I threw tons of punches at him but didn't succeed at hitting him.

While I was off-guard, he fucking back hugged me even my arms and placed his chin on my shoulder.

What the fuck, man?!

I tried pulling away from his hold but he was tightening his hold on me even more.

I struggled and struggled until I was out of energy and decided to just give up.

"Finally, you cooled off." He sighs in relief and smiles at me softly.

I glared at him intensely and he still had that grin on his ugly face.

"Unnie, you alright?" Chaeyoung asked with nervousness.

"I'm fine."

After I said that, Bobby even tightened his embrace and snuggled his face on my neck.

What the hell is with this guy?!

"Jennie..."

What the-? His voice... his voice changed into a feminine one!

And then I realized... it's K's voice.

But still, the way she said my name... I found it hot.

Goddamn it! Focus Jennie!

"K?!"

I thought I had something on my face because he, or shall we say she, laughed and her hold weakened.

I managed to get away from her and she pulled off the 'oh-so-real' mask or whatever on her face.

But, of course, her favorite mask was still on her face. The one she always wears and never takes off.

"Are you alright?" She asks in amused face.

"Shut up." I glared at her.

"My disguise actually worked!" She did a little weird dance and the maknaes and I looked at her weirdly.

"You are so dead." I cracked my knuckles and she stopped dancing and ran.

I chased her and she almost looked happy that I was trying to kill her.

"Ms. Kim, you gotta chill!" She laughs out while running.

Wrong move, bitch. And seriously?! We're back with formalities.

I groaned and rolled my eyes and sped up beside her.

I heard her curse and I almost smirked but stopped myself from doing so.

I swayed a punch on her which she evaded and another which actually hit her.

She's going easy on me.

"Your going easy on me!" I whined and she laughs.

We're still conversing even while running.

"If I won't, I might hurt you." She says while rubbing her punched cheek.

I rolled my eyes again and threw another punch at her but this time she caught my wrist and turned me around.

And do you know what happened?

Well, specifically, no because I haven't told you yet.

Scratch that.

She turned me around and pulled me into a hug.

What is with her being so clingy today?

"Ms. Kim, am I making you feel uncomfortable?" She asks in an innocent face.

"Yes. Yes you are." I bluntly answered and I somehow imagined her pout.

She lets me go and I sighed in relief to finally be out of her embrace.

Although, her hugs are warm.

I shook the thought out of my system and put on a cold expression.

"So what are you doing disguising yourself as the person that I really hate the most?"

"SJ told me to." She answers.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"Irene told her to make me do it and she ordered me to do it and then at first I was unsure but then obliged anyways." She explains.

I'm gonna kill that Irene.

"Um... K U-Unnie..." Chaeyoung calls her out and her attention shifted from me to shy Chaeyoung.

"Yes, cutie?" She answered so innocently with that innocent smile of hers that it even made Chaeyoung blush.

And that infuriated me.

"What the-."

Before I could even finish my sentence, Lisa charged at her.

Lisa pulled by her necktie and gritted her teeth while saying, "Are you fucking hitting on my girlfriend in front of me?"

"Oops... I didn't know she was taken already." She shrugs and that just made Lisa angrier.

"So you were hitting on her?!" Lisa raised a fist but Chaeyoung stopped her from doing so.

"Lisa, stop!" She holds onto Lisa's arms and Lisa's expression deliberately softened.

She lets go of K's necktie and sent one last glare at her before hugging Chaeyoung like a baby.

"A-anyways... Agent K aren't you suppose to say something to Jennie Unnie?" She asks and K beamed at her.

"I almost forgot. Thank you for everything and reminding me, Ms. Park." She then gets closer to me and this time I didn't even care if she was close to me.

"So..? What is it?" I crossed my arms and pretended not to care.

She leans on my ear and whispers these words...

"I'm your new secretary, Jennie."

...