Chapter 9

Jennie's POV

"Alright then. Please follow me towards her car." Soojoo grabs my wrist and leads me outside the parking lot.

The parking lot that still holds all of Jisoo's vehicles.

"What took you guys so long?!" Lisa asks as she pokes her head out from the window of her car.

The car that Jisoo 're-invented' before. As long as I know, Lisa has never changed cars. Like ever.

That's just showing how much she loves Jisoo.

"Sorry..." I mumbled and she un-pokes her head and in she goes.

"Finally!" Irene throws her hands up in the air and enters her car.

Wow... she actually waited.

"I'll stay here at home, Jennie." Chu says which took me by surprise.

"What why?!"

'You have your protectors and you might not need me that much. So I'll just chill here. Bye!" She then left before I could even answer.

I sighed and proceeded.

And there it is, Agent K's car.

"Is this even a car?!" I pointed to the car which had metal wings on the sides, boosters, and whatever.

Wings, I tell you!

"Yes, it is." Soojoo says and she knocks on the window of the car or plane or whatever.

"Yes?" K answers as she rolls down the car window.

"Ms. Kim needs a lift. What about you drive her back and forth?" Soojoo asks with a sheepish smile on her face.

"Um... why not you?" She retorts.

"Because... just because." Soojoo reasons and I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Is it alright with you, Ms. Kim?" K asks although I noticed that she wasn't looking at me but my body.

Wait what?

"It's fine, Agent K." I answered and went inside her car/plane.

"Have fun, boss." Soojoo sways her hips from side to side as she walks towards her car with an mischievous grin.

"This woman..." K sighed and I looked at her in amusement. "What?" She asks and I shook my head.

"Nothing."

She looks at me as if I was an alien or something but started the engine of the car anyways.

It roared so loud that I thought I was in a lion's belly.

"Hold tight, Ms. Kim. Your motion sickness might kick in." K says and she stopped what she was doing after she said that.

And that took me by surprise.

"H-how did you know that I had motion sickness?" I asked in shock.