Chapter 33

Jennie's POV

Dead bodies on the floor and us showered by these people's blood. I could say that Jisoo is a psycho. I usually wonder how she still gets away with all the killing she's done.

"Hey! You've been calling me insane and now psycho? I'm not that crazy." She pouted after beheading Rickus. She was probably blanketed with blood that I can't even see her white skin anymore. But her glowing scarlet eyes still stole the spotlight. It's really... nice.

"Nasty." Chu commented and I nodded in agreement.

"You guys are so mean." She pouted making me and Chu grimace. "You two could go inside for awhile. I'll cal SJ to clean all this up." Jisoo shoos us away before fishing her phone out with her bloody hands.

"You better clean it up. We don't want the mansion to look like Halloween just passed by." Chu voices out making me laugh and Jisoo stick her tongue out at her.

"It's still my mansion." I heard Jisoo mumble.

I actually keep forgetting that.

"You want to have some midnight snacks?" Chu asks after she un-lockdowns the house.

"Nah. I'm pretty exhausted and I only want to sleep like a baby tonight." I yawned right after I said that.

"Today. You meant." Chu corrected.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." I stretched my arms while going on my way to my room.

I immediately headed to the bathroom and took a shower. I threw myself in bed and let some music go on.

I then slowly drifted to sleep.

...

I groaned softly as I adjusted my eyes to the lighting of my room. The birds singing and the wind howling softly.

"Had a good night sleep?" I instinctively slapped the person who said that beside me.

"Oh shit. Sorry, Soo..." I got off the bed and helped the laying person on the floor who has a red hand mark on her face.

"You seriously have a good chance to be a boxer, Jennie. With that strength you have."

"Shut up. It was your fault for startling me." I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Alright alright. It's my fault. Now, can you stop being so cute?" She looked away when I glanced at her but I couldn't help but smile at her pink cheeks.

"What do you mean?" I innocently asked. Putting my finger on my bottom lip, I saw her eyes go wide while she covered the lower half of her face.

"Y-your gonna give me a nosebleed if you continue being hot and cute, Jennie." She whined while still clutching her nose.

"I don't know what your talking about, Jisoo." I started going much more closer than her. I suddenly felt bolder to do this so use it while it lasts, right?

"Jennie..." She groaned while taking a few steps back until she reached the walls.

I took the chance to imprison her with my arms. I slammed both my arms at the sides of her head. She was really nervous right now, judging by her face. She was also sweating.

"Hm..? Little Jisoo is scared?" I teased her which eventually made her frown.

"Don't tease me, Jennie." Her frown was now replaced by a smirk.

"I'm not." I shot back.

"Good then." She pulled me closer by the waist making me fall into her body. We were now flushed together and I can't help but be embarrassed.

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have done that.

"Is little Jennie embarrassed?" She says in a mocking tone.

"Damn yo-." I didn't know what was happening but I soon realized that I was now pinned to the wall with her sweet lips on mine.

I hate to admit it but I like this. I miss her lips on mine. I cursed myself mentally when my body automatically wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her closer. I felt her smile in the kiss. She was getting impatient and so was I so she took it up a notch.

She bit my lower lip gently making me whimper in pleasure. I am seriously gonna wash my mouth later as well as my brain. For good measures.

She bit it harder this time and damn as much as I didn't want to, I opened my mouth. She didn't miss that chance to enter her tongue in my mouth. I moaned. I frickin' moaned.

This was all too fast to process and I can't stop. Her tongue tangled in mine was too unreal. Battling each other for dominance. She kept on giving me pleasure and I hate myself for wanting more.

This should stop but...fuck. I need someone to save me from this shit.

"PORN!!!"

And as I heard that, I violently pushed Jisoo away from me making her lay down on the floor again with a flushed face and saliva dripping down the side of her mouth. She was panting hard and I see the sight... so fucking hot.

I touched my mouth and I had saliva on it too. I have one word to describe myself.

Disgusting.

"Seriously?! Lock the door if you must. Sheesh!" Chu stomped away while yelling just that.

Guys, remind me to thank and beat her up later. Will ya?

"Jen-."

I cut her off by kicking on her stomach releasing a groan of pain from her. She definitely deserves that.

"That's for... shit."

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself up. I looked at myself in the mirror to only be disappointed.

I was smiling like a horny idiot. I facepalmed myself and heaved a sigh before going out again to only be presented by Jisoo kneeling on the floor with her head low while saying...

"Jennie, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to. I couldn't control myself. I'm really-."

I cupped her face and gave her a swift peck on the cheek. Brushing it.

"Don't worry. I liked it too. But please ask for permission when you have to." I gave a small smile to her which made her exhale a sigh of relief.

"At least you didn't ban me from kissing you. But nevertheless, thank you love."

I only nodded before we hugged each other. More like she hugged me but whatever Enjoying this time to be comfortable in each other's embrace.

I heaved a contented smile.

...

• Whew, did someone turn the AC off? It's very hot. 🥵 •