Chapter 5

Jennie's POV

"Oof." I heard a loud thud as I landed on something or much more clearer, someone.

I immediately scampered to my feet and turned around to see Chu on the floor with a bleeding head.

"Chu! Oh my god, your hurt. Let's get you to the hospital quickly." I helped her but she shook her head while smiling.

"I'm fine. I'm also glad that I came in time or else you could've been badly hurt or worst dead." She says with a blank look.

"You heard?" I asked and she nodded.

"Well yes, I was only shopping around the corner." She shrugs and I frowned.

"You were just around the corner and you didn't come here quickly because..." I trailed off and gestured her to speak.

"I don't know." She shrugs and picks up the scattered groceries on the ground in the process.

I sighed and shook my head.

And I just remembered something...

"Where's Irene?!" I looked everywhere and saw Irene punching the woman that actually saved us from afar.

I immediately ran towards them while Chu followed me from behind.

"Irene stop!" I pointed a finger at her and she stopped punching the woman with a red face.

"Thanks..." K exhaled a sigh of relief while rubbing her chest.

"Are you alright?" I unconsciously went infront of her and grabbed her shoulders while examining her.

"Jennie..." She slowly trails off while I stopped suddenly, realizing what I was doing.

Her soothing voice... it's like Jisoo's.

I quickly snapped back to reality and pushed her away and I bowed as a sign of apology.

"I am so so sorry. I didn't know what got into me. I'm very sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I bowed repeatedly with a flustered face.

She giggles and I looked up.

"It's fine, Ms. Kim." She says and that surpringly made me frown.

Why didn't she say my name like awhile ago..?

Wait, what the fuck am I thinking?!

Someone fake coughed and we turned our attention to that specific person.

"K. Our job is done here. Let's get moving." A woman who's pocketing her hands in a black suit and pencil skirt says with a serious gaze.

I could say, she has a chance to be a model with that hot body of hers.

"Already, SJ? But I want to stay longer..." K whined while stomping her feet on the ground like a child.

"Yes K, let's go." She pulled K by the ear making K grunt and groan in pain.

"Alright alright." K slaps away her hand and glared at her.

SJ only gave an innocent smile.

K walked towards me and handed a paper to me.

It read:

Agent K
My contact no.

***********

Call me if you need anything, Ms. Kim.

I looked up to her and she shyly rubbed her nape.

"I'm not trying to flirt with you or anything. I'm just trying to make sure that your safe and all. Especially if your guardian is not around the corner'." She says while eyeing Chu with a blank expression.

"I'll give you a call, Ms. K." I said and she nods.

"Ooooh, trying to win her already, Agent K?" SJ pokes K's side making her yelp.

"I'm not! Let's just get going, Soojoo." K says lastly before walking away shortly.

We then suddenly heard someone gasp. We turned our attention to that person.

And her is Irene.

"S-Soojoo? You mean, Hong Soojoo?" She covers her mouth dramatically and immediately hugged the woman.

The woman hesitantly hugged her back and smiled sweetly.

"Don't tell me this is one of your exes. 'Cuz I'm definitely gonna tell Seulgi Unnie." I crossed my arms and glared at her intently.

She frowns and pouts.

Soojoo laughed and I think I heard K snicker.

"That's not necessary, Ms. Kim. I'm actually one of Jisoo's and Irene's childhood friend. And Seulgi is my best friend too." Soojoo says. Now her frown awhile ago turned into an elegant smile.

"Wait a sec, you knew Jisoo?" I asked in anticipation and curiousness.

"Of course, how could I forget that dork?" She says.

I saw K roll her eyes.

"Didn't you say we were going. So stop flirting with Ms. Kim and let's go." K interrupts and nudges Soojoo's side which made Soojoo smirk.

"Is someone jealous..? I know you have a crush on Ms. Kim here but aren't you killing my fun, K?" She teasingly nudges K and smiled innocently.

K flinched and even if she has a mask, we could see her blush.

She mumbled something under her breath which we didn't catch that much.

"Whatever. Let's get going already." She huffs and turns around towards their van.

Soojoo just kept on smirking and faced us again.

"We'll be get going now. The company would be on check by us for awhile so Ms. Kim should probably go home." She says and I nodded. "Also, the men who rampaged on the building are captured now. The police handled them and the employees who were inside are safe." She finishes with a smile.

I know this is stupid but I just noticed that a lot of people and cops are surrounding the place.

The citizens were trying to get a glimpse of what was happening but the defense of the police were too strong.

Still, people were pushing and stuff until K arrived in front of the crowd.

"What is she doing?" I asked Soojoo and she faced me with a smirk.

"You'll see, Ms. Kim. What is going to happen is what Agent K is really best at other than advanced combat and inventing stuff. And other bad ass traits of hers." She says with a proud smile on her face and she faced K again.

Irene and Chu were interested too so they also watched.

Within a few seconds, the huge crowd disappeared little by little.

We heard the cops sigh and thank K.

"Oi! Let's go, Agent SJ!" She shouts from afar while waving her hands on the air.

Soojoo chuckled and faced us.

"I'll be off now, Ms. Kim. I'll be visiting, Rene. So don't miss me too much." Soojoo then waves us goodbye and then went inside her car.

We also waved goodbye and sighed a long breath.

This sure was a long day.

...

• Hey GUYS!!! I missed y'all!!!

I have successfully bought a new charger.

And now... I'm completely broke!!

Never mind that though...

I hope you enjoyed! •