17. Touchy feely

"Stage two?" I ask. "You mean I have to sit this close to you the entire duration of a movie? That's impossible, Hyung!"

He huffs at me and casually scrolls through the movie suggestions on his laptop.

"Of course it's not impossible. You just spent half an hour at my desk and you barely even noticed I was here. The close proximity doesn't change it that much."

"Easy for you to say," I mutter and he actually looks up at me when he hears it.

"Hey, I can smell you too, you know. I'm clearly not bothered by it, so you'll be able to get over it as well. This is what the training is for."

Oh right. I forgot that he can feel my scent as well. It makes me a little sad that he clearly isn't affected by it at all right now. However he did react to me last time I was in here and things got out of hand, so he's not immune to me at the very least. 

"OK, that's it. We're watching Moana whether you want to or not."

He finds the movie through the search bar and presses play. I don't really care much for what movie we're watching because I doubt I'll be able to pay much attention either way. My focus will be on trying to stay as still as possible in order to not do something stupid again. 

The movie starts and Seokjin wiggles around a bit to make himself as comfortable as possible and I can't help but notice that the collar of his shirt exposes a bit too much of his chest. Great, now I'm going to have to try not to stare at that instead, which is very difficult since he placed the laptop on his stomach. 

I take a silent deep breath through my mouth and close my eyes as I lean back against the headboard of the bed. I try thinking about boring math formulas to get the image of Seokjin's exposed chest out of my mind, but unfortunately it doesn't work very well. Instead my mind decides to show me the picture of Seokjin that I found in his car and that combined with his amazing vanilla scent ends up making my lower regions twitch with want. 

Shit, he's going to notice that my scent is changing. I pull my legs up and wrap my arms around them as I force myself to think of something else. I stay like that for several minutes just trying to calm myself down. 

"You're not even watching the movie," Seokjin says all of a sudden and my eyes snap open from the sound of his voice.

He looks at me with a raised brow, but my eyes automatically slide over to his chest. The control I had managed to regain slips away from the sight of his skin. I want to touch him so badly. I want to run my hands over his body so that the scent gets stronger. It would be so easy to reach out and do it. He's only a few inches away. 

My hand moves on it's own and the only thing that registers in my brain is Seokjin's slightly shocked look before there's a sharp pain around my neck. My muscles tense up and a pained choke leaves my throat. It's over just as fast as it began and when I come to my senses I'm lying on the floor with my feet still up on the bed. There's a burning sensation right under the collar and first then do I understand that Seokjin electrocuted me. 

"Shit, are you OK?" Seokjin asks while staring down at me from the bed with a worried look on his face. 

"I-I dunno," I respond dizzily. 

"I didn't think it'd be so strong. It says it's on the lowest setting. How can they use this stuff on dogs? That's fucking animal abuse!"

"Yeah well, it's human abuse too," I say as I climb back up on the bed. 

My neck stings painfully and I push my fingers in underneath the collar to try and ease the pain a bit. Seokjin eyes the remote with furrowed brows.