11. Lost control

I don't know what to think. Seokjin's eyes are blue, but not fully. What does that mean? And if he's not an omega, then why can I smell slick coming from him? It's so intoxicating. My dick twitches from wanting to fuck him already. It takes every ounce of my self-control to just stay still and do nothing.

"You should leave," Seokjin says, but there's no real power behind his words, possibly because he's already turned on and his instincts are telling him to let me have my way with him.

"I know," I answer, but neither of us move.

The air is so thick with tension that it could be cut with a knife. There's no stopping this. If I try to move from this position my dick will rub against his ass and then it's Game Over. I'll lose control. The only possible solution is if he actually knocks me out and runs away.

"Do it, Hyung," I say. "It's the only option. We don't have a choice at this point. I can't stop."

There's a painfully long silence. Maybe he's going to hit me when I'm not ready? He shuffles a bit and I close my eyes, waiting for some kind of impact to my head, but it doesn't come. Instead Seokjin just whimpers and his body shakes a little.

"I can't do it," he says. "I don't have the strength."

My brain decodes what he just said as a sign of submission, and I can't hold it back anymore. My alpha instincts take over and my real self is left to just sit back and watch in horror. My body starts running on auto-pilot.

I snake one of my arms around his body and into his pants to stroke his member, and my other hand also slips in under the waistband, but it's goal is something completely different. I immediately feel the wet slick that's started to run down the insides of his thighs and follow it to it's source.

"Jungkook, no, not there," he pleads, but no matter what he says at this point it won't fully reach my ears.

His hole is soaking wet and he moans loudly when I insert a finger without warning. He's tight, but the insides are slippery so my finger has no problem sliding in and out over and over again. His breathing becomes ragged and he buries his face in the pillow. I put in another finger and he unconsciously pushes his ass harder against my hand.

"Please... stop," he says into the pillow.

Just like me his body and mind are disconnected right now. For his sake I want to stop, it's just that I can't. I physically can't bring myself to do it no matter how hard I try. I can't even tell him that I want to stop because the words that come out of my mouth are something completely different.

"You're so wet, my beautiful omega. I'll fuck you real good. Be a nice little boy and do as I tell you, OK?"

I'm disgusted by my own words and actions towards him. He doesn't want this and if he doesn't want it then I don't want it either. Please, Seokjin, stop me! Stop me from doing anything else!

But he doesn't stop me. Far from it. He grinds his ass against my fingers and whines softly.

"OK, alpha. I'll be a good boy," he says. "I'll do whatever you want me to."

When hearing him give in so openly I stop everything I'm doing and make him lie on his back while I get in between his legs. He stares up at me and I can hear his silent pleads from just looking into his eyes. I wonder if I look the same to him or if I just look like the countless of other alphas who've wanted to do this to him.

My hand finds it's way up to his face while the other caresses the crook of his neck where I want to leave my mark on him. His eyes tell me he's scared, but he tilts his head to the side either way to give me better access. I lean in closer to his face until I'm hovering just above his lips.