18. Planting ideas

Jimin tries to avoid eye contact, but I make sure to keep my grip on him in case he tries to run away again.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"You said something about Taehyung."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No, I just said Tae as in... Tae... yang? You know the singer? From Big Bang?"

"Hyung, that makes no sense. Why would you've been talking about him? Out with it."

Jimin just huffs at me and stubbornly crosses his arms as he looks away. Just then the door to our room opens and who walks in if not Mr. Taehyung himself. Perfect timing.

"Oh, there you are, I was looking for you," Taehyung says when he sees Jimin on my bed. "What are you guys doing?"

"Jimin-hyung just told me that he's been sleeping with Taeyang from Big Bang."

Obviously that would've never happened, but Taehyung is even dumber than I am and he easily falls for that kind of stuff. Like I expected his mouth falls open and he looks at Jimin with big eyes.

"You did? But I thought we were exclusive," Taehyung says, sounding a bit hurt. "How did you even get in contact with him anyway?" He suddenly gasps and takes a step back. "No way! Was is one of those scenarios where he saw you in the audience at his concert and instantly fell in love with your beauty and somehow understood what a good person you are even though he only saw you from afar for a brief moment and so he invited you backstage and then he made out with you and-"

"Tae," Jimin says to shut him up. "Jungkook is lying. I never fucked Taeyang from Big Bang. I just said that to try and hide that we... you know..."

It's as if a lightbulb pops up above Taehyung's head from Jimin's explanation.

"Oooh! Well, in that case it's totally fine if you fucked Taeyang," he says, as if they're not totally busted already.

Jimin sighs and he looks so fed up with Taehyung's idiocy.

"Tae, you can stop pretending, he's already figured us out."

"Exactly, now explain to me what you were going to say from the start," I say with a pleased grin. "Something about you not being sure if he likes you that way."

"Fine, but I'm only telling you so that you can get a move on with Seokjin-hyung," Jimin says with a light glare.

"Sure, whatever."

"Remember when I asked you about Tae's reaction when he walked in on you?" Jimin asks.

How could I forget? That was one of the worst moments of my life. Come to think of it the picture of Seokjin is still missing too...

"Yes, I remember," I answer.

"Well, I was asking because I'd been wanting to take the next step with him for a while," Jimin explains. "The problem was that he's too dense to even realize when I'm flirting with him, so we weren't getting anywhere."

"I'm not dense," Taehyung argues, but Jimin promptly ignores him.

"So when that whole ordeal with him walking in on you happened an idea sparked in my head."

"I don't like where this is going..." I mumble, but Jimin ignores me too.

"When everyone else was out of the house I decided to perform my master plan. Taehyung was is the living room and so I snuck into his and Namjoon-hyung's room and lied down on Taehyung's bed. Then I proceeded to-"