50. Getting things sorted

Only one week left now. Yoongi isn't home tonight so I've been busy finishing up my will. I don't have many things or assets to give away, so I've mostly been spending time on making it look pretty with headers and little drawings. I feel like the girls in class with their colored pens for taking notes. It's maybe not the most serious will in existence, but at least it's interesting to look at. I wouldn't want for my final writing to be boring. 

I'm giving my games to Taehyung, the music albums to Jimin, my computer to Namjoon, my drawing folder and paintings to Hoseok and finally Yoongi gets the clothes since I don't have much else to give him. He likes oversized stuff, so it'll fit him nicely. The rest of my stuff they can do whatever they want with. My two last wishes is for all the money in my account to be transferred to Seokjin and finally that I shall be buried with my wedding ring. It's not a lot of money in my account of course, just what I've been saving up from the café, but hopefully he can still use it to buy himself something nice. 

My plan at large has been working smoothly so far. No one seems to suspect anything. I've been going to school in the mornings like usual and at night I'm working in the café. I'm in generally good spirits and can even laugh at certain things. The coughing has calmed down a lot too. It's because I know the end is drawing near. The misery will be over soon. I'm just enjoying what little time I have left with the boys. My dear family. 

The door to my room suddenly opens and I panic for a brief moment since I openly have my fucking will laid out on Yoongi's desk. I try keeping my cool while discreetly covering it up with my hand as I turn to face the door with a smile.

"What happened to rule number six?" I ask. 

"Ah, sorry, I forgot," Jimin says. "Are you busy?"

"I'm doing my homework. Why? Do you want something?"

"I do actually. I know it's kind of mean to ask but could you leave the apartment for a while?"

"Uh, why?"

"Well, Hoseok and Namjoon-hyung went out to grab a drink and if you leave then I can be alone with Taehyung for a while before Yoongi-hyung comes back."

I roll my eyes at him.

"Seriously? You're kicking me out to have sex? You're right, that is kind of mean."

"Please? It's hard doing it in secret all the time and I hate having to whisper and shit just because there's someone right outside watching TV. Look, I can even give you money to buy something at the convenience store!"

He take out a couple coins from his pocket and as he walks over to give them to me I quickly get up to accept them. Can't let him get too close to the desk. With this little money I can barely buy myself a chocolate bar, but since I've already accepted it I don't have much choice but to go.

"Fine, I'll leave," I groan. 

"Yay! Kookie, you're the best! I'll repay you for it later, OK?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just let me finish up the homework first."

He happily nods and leaves, running to his room with light steps. I watch to make sure he's gone before taking my nicely decorated paper and folding it a couple times. I hide it underneath my mattress and place my computer on top of it to make sure no one would look underneath. With that sorted I put on a hoodie and walk to the hallway. Jimin peeks his head out with a bright smile while I'm tying my shoes. 

"Make sure to dress warmly. Don't want you catching a cold out there."

"Just how long are you expecting me to be gone for?"

"It two hours too much to ask?"

"Two hours?! Hyung, it's almost midnight! What am I supposed to do out there for so long?"