41. Game Over

The other guys hurry on into the house and make sure the door is closed behind them while I lift Philip up by the collar only so I can punch him again.

"WHERE IS HE?!" I yell in his face.

"Wh-where is who?" he asks stupidly.

I give him another fist to the face out of anger.

"SEOKJIN! THE PERSON YOU IDIOTS KIDNAPPED!"

"Oh, him. The dirty pool worker. I always thought you two had something going on behind the scenes."

No one calls Seokjin dirty in front of me. I lose my control for a moment and when I come back to my senses Jimin and Yoongi are doing their best to pull me away from Philip.

"Kookie, stop! If you kill him we won't be able to get any information!" Jimin yells.

I stop struggling and stare at Philip lying on the ground. His face is completely messed up, and I assume I'm the one behind that. I can't say that I feel very bad about it though. He deserves it.

Namjoon crouches down by Philips side and tilts his head so that they can look at each other.

"Tell us where he is and we'll leave you alone," he says in a chilling voice.

"S-second floor," Philip answers. "In the boss's office."

So he's with his dad. I immediately start running towards the stairs and the others follow me close behind. Right by the top of the stairs is a big door with a golden sign saying 'Office'. I stop for a brief moment outside before I burst through the door. I'm so utterly relieved when I see Seokjin sitting on a chair in front of his father's desk. Said father is sitting in his leather chair on the other side and the motorcycle gang is standing behind Seokjin's dad. Everyone looks surprised.

"JK?" Seokjin says in shock. "Wait, what are you all doing here?"

"We're here to take you back," I answer while making sure to glare at the man behind all of this.

"So this is the alpha you've been getting involved with," Seokjin's dad says in a calm manner and gets up from his chair.

He walks towards me and stops way too close for my liking. He's slightly taller than me and we stare at each other in anger. I make sure to not waver with my gaze. His eyes eventually move over to the other guys by the door. He doesn't look very intimidated.

"And who are these losers?" he asks. "Your friends? What a pathetic partner you've found, Jin. He couldn't even come get you on his own and had to ask a bunch of betas for help. How saddening. When I heard that you'd found an alpha I thought you'd at the very least would've picked a strong one, not a weakling like this."

Seokjin looks like he wants to say something, but he bites his tongue and just stares down at the floor instead. I guess it's still hard for him to stand up to his dad. I have to admit he's a bit scary, but I won't let that phase me.

The strong gaze returns to me and I feel like he's murdering me with his eyes. I can only hope I look equally as scary to him, but I doubt it.

"I'm feeling kind today, so I'll give you all a chance to forget about my son and just walk away. I suggests you take this opportunity because I'll never let the likes of you have him either way."

I just scoff mockingly at him.

"Even if you throw me out I'll come back time and time again to get him back. I'll follow you to the other side of the world if I so have to. I'll never give up on him."

"Stop living in a fantasy, you sad excuse of an alpha. Seokjin is going to marry an omega woman and that's final. I won't let him ruin my reputation any more than he already has. What would people say if they found out my son is an omega and on top of that decided to mate with an alpha? It's unfathomable that he left home to go live in a dumpster with scum like you."