24. Unintentional stage four?

I wake up feeling warm. Very warm. Unnaturally warm... I squirm around a bit to try and figure out why I'm sweating, but it results in a bothered groan from the person practically lying on top of me. I immediately stop moving and cautiously open my eyes to see what's going on.

I almost faint from the sight in front of me. Seokjin is sleeping soundly while looking like an angel next to me. He has one arm and leg thrown over me and most of his upper body is weighing down on mine. My chest feels unusually sticky and OH MY GOD! HE'S NOT WEARING A SHIRT! IS HE TRYING TO KILL ME?!

I panic for all I'm worth while trying to figure out what the fuck to do. This is not good! Why is he in my bed?! Or I guess it's technically not my bed, but still! He shouldn't be here! Does he usually cuddle with Yoongi like this, or what's going on? Should I wake him? How will he react when we're in this position?

I turn my head to look at Yoongi's clock to see what time it is, and it's only 6 AM. I don't need to leave the house until 8, so I guess he can stay like this for a while? That's fine, right? I mean, I didn't force him here or anything. It's from his own will that he's in my bed.

I can imagine how he woke up in the middle of the night feeling lonely and then contemplated crawling into bed with me. And to think that he took off his shirt-! I can't. I honestly can't handle that information.

Seokjin sighs contently in his sleep and I realize he's fully using me as his pillow. Sure, there's not a lot of room in the bed for him, but this is too much! I'm gonna explode from how cute he is!

Something wet lands on my skin. I look down and see saliva running from his lips. He just drooled on me. Suddenly he's not as cute anymore. I take my hand that's not squished underneath his body to wipe it away and I carefully close his mouth while I'm at it. I run my thumb across his lips to clean them up as well and they feel so good just to the touch. It's been so long since our kiss that I don't even remember what it felt like. Divine, probably. I wish I could try it again. I wish he could be mine.

It's extremely tempting to pull him up a bit to press our lips together, but I won't do that. I may be a pervert, but I'm not a creep who takes advantage of people in their sleep. But... he's hugging me, so it's fine if I hug him back, right? I convince myself that it's perfectly OK and I turn over ever so slightly to my side so that I can comfortably put both my arms around his waist. I bask in the feeling of his body against mine along with his calming scent tickling my nose.

I'm starting to think hugging him was a bad idea when he suddenly cracks one eye open and looks right at me. I don't know what to do except to stay as still as humanly possible while staring back at him. Thankfully he doesn't seem fully awake though. He looks at me through glazed over eyes for several nerve wracking seconds before smiling with a short laugh.

"I'm glad you came back," he whispers absently before nestling his head basically in my armpit, so that he's breathing right on my nipple.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUU- I'm actually going to die at this rate. Not from heartbreak, but because he's so incredibly, out-of-this-world cute.

He runs his hand over my stomach several times, before starting to travel lower down on my body until he reaches the waistband of my pants. Before it can continue any further than it should I grab his wrist to stop him. Is he drunk or something? Why is he doing this when he's practically asleep?

He whines and tries to get his hand free from my grip, but I won't let him. When it doesn't work the way he wants he props himself up on his elbow and tries to look at me with his sleepy eyes. After a good moment he blinks a few times and to my horror he starts looking more awake. He does the same thing one more time and ends up staring at me in full shock.