34. A helping hand

Seokjin can't seem to believe what I just said. He blinks at me with his mouth agape and his body is very tense.

"Y-you what?" he asks.

"I said I'll help you with your heat."

"...But why? You didn't think it was a good idea earlier, that I wasn't in my right state of mind, which I can agree on. You shouldn't force yourself to do this, JK. I don't want you to get in trouble. I-I can find another solution. You've already done more than enough for me."

He shies away a bit as I reach out to caress his cheek. I try my best to be gentle and he eventually relaxes into my touch. His skin is so smooth and warm. I want to feel his entire body pressed against me this way.

"I'm not forcing myself, Hyung. I want to do this. I want to help you. We've been able to have a conversation, so I'd say we're both able to agree to this, right?"

"Look, I get that you want to help, and I appreciate that, but there's more to this than just... doing it. I really don't want you to be in danger because of me. Just the fact that you know that I'm an omega is bad enough. I really care about you and that's why you shouldn't-"

"Whatever the risks are I'm willing to take them. I already ruined the drug for you, so there's no other option. I'll take responsibility for my actions."

I run my hand down to the crook of his neck and gently rub against his scent gland. It's such a small act, but Seokjin shudders from it nonetheless. He must be highly sensitive at the moment. I like that. It'll make my every move more intense. His reaction makes me want to do something more, but he grabs my hand and holds it in his own to stop me.

"No, JK, honestly. I can't do this to you, it's not fair," he says quietly. "I'll find another solution. You don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine."

I don't believe a word he's saying. Clearly his only plan was to use the drug and without it he definitely won't be fine. I can see he's in pain right now, and it'll only get worse as time goes on.

"And what would this other solution be?" I ask, thinking that he probably doesn't have a backup plan.

He lets go of my hand and hugs himself instead. That action alone makes me dislike where this is going.

"You know, I could just ask... another alpha," he whispers.

That's his plan? Another alpha? No. I think the fuck not. Just the thought of it makes me burn with fury. Another alpha getting to see Seokjin naked? Another alpha getting to touch him and hear his moans? Another alpha getting to stick their dick in Seokjin and knot him? No. Never. I won't let that happen.

"Over my dead body," I growl and pull him down so he lies flat on the bed.

He looks a tiny bit scared, but his eyes turn blue from my actions. I take off my shirt and he lets out a shaky breath while also unconsciously relaxing his muscles so he's completely limp.

"But, JK, I really don't want you to force yourself. I can find someone else," he says weakly, but at this point he's probably given up on that idea already.

I can feel the scent of his arousal. He wants me. I want him. And finally I can have him.

"There won't be anyone else but me," I say firmly. "You are mine, at least for tonight. Do you understand?"

He nods while looking at me with dreamy eyes. We haven't even started yet and I'm already starting to harden. Just thinking about being able to touch, hear, smell and taste him excites me beyond belief. I've wanted this for so long. Possibly even since before I found that picture in his car. I'll make him mine for real.

A/B/O || JinkookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara