39. My boyfriend

It's been about a month since Seokjin became my boyfriend and so far nothing bad has happened. I'm starting to think he was just being paranoid about his family going to break up apart. We've been openly holding hands whenever we go outside, and I for one have not noticed anyone following us around. Either the stalkers are really good at hiding, or there aren't any stalkers to begin with.

I'm back on the swimming team and thanks to Seokjin I got a job at the café he works at, so that I could pay for the damages I did at the pool. Working together with Seokjin is great. He scolds me a lot for slacking off and getting the orders wrong, but when there aren't any customers he's the one who wants to make out behind the counter. I'm sure as hell not complaining. I've been wanting to do more things with him, but I haven't had the courage to initiate anything yet, especially not at work. He hasn't shown any signs of wanting to do anything more than kissing either. Maybe he's just scared that I'll be too rough with him again?

At the very least I can be happy about the fact that no one dares to flirt with him when I'm around. He still uses the scent blocker, which makes it so that he just smells like me since I'm around him all the time. Only a fool would hit on someone who smells like an alpha, especially when said alpha (me) is standing right next to him.

"You're spacing out again," Seokjin says and hits me lightly in the head with a spoon.

"Yeah, but it's fine. There's no one here and it's about closing time anyways."

The café is empty and we've already cleaned up all the tables and I've done the daunting task of eating any leftovers. It's snowing heavily outside and it's dark since it's the middle of winter. Good thing I'm here so that Seokjin doesn't have to walk home alone in the dark.

"Should we close early?" Seokjin suggests. "It's only ten minutes left, so no one will have time to order anything either way."

I obviously think that's a great idea. We lock the door and walk into the back room to get changed to our normal clothes. As always I can't help but to sneak glances at Seokjin when he changes. I'm his boyfriend, so it's OK, right? I've already seen him completely naked, so this is nothing compared to that.

"Pervert," Seokjin says and when I look at him properly he's smiling at me. "What, you didn't think I'd notice? You've been ogling me every day."

"Yes, is there something wrong with that?" I ask with a smile as I put on my sweater. "You're not innocent either, sweetheart. I've caught you a few times too."

He huffs and buttons up his jacket.

"In your wildest dreams, sweetheart. Why would I want to sneak glances at you?"

I chuckle a little as I approach him to help him put on his beanie. I don't want him to be cold. His ears stick out a bit underneath and it's beyond adorable.

"Oh, I dunno..." I say thoughtfully. "Maybe because I'm your boyfriend and you said that I'm the hottest guy you've ever seen? Could that be a reason for you to look at me?"

He smirks and it makes it tingle a bit in my stomach. He's too pretty.

"But since you're my boyfriend I don't have to sneak glances at you," he says and puts his arms around me. "If I want to look at you I can, and the same goes for you."

He looks so goddamn sexy despite being dressed up in thick winter clothing. Is he trying to lead me on? Is this my cue to say that I want to do something? Might as well try I guess.

"Yeah, um, speaking of which... We've been together for a month and I was thinking if we could... you know, have a look at each other again so to speak? Perhaps when we get home? Hoseok and Jimin have dance recitals today, so our room will be empty. I-if that's OK with you?"