31. Take off my pants, bro

After 20 minutes of trying to get me to calm down with no success, the guys finally give up and tie me to a chair with layers upon layers of duct tape. I yank my arms and even try biting on the tape, but apparently I'm not going anywhere. While I'm still struggling they push my chair to the kitchen table and sit down on their own. Aside from Seokjin and Yoongi everyone is here.

"Someone tell me what's happening," Namjoon demands. "Why is he freaking out like this? He literally just tried to bite my hand."

"If I didn't know any better I'd say he's having a rut," Jimin answers. "It's really strange because Seokjin-hyung is sick and Jungkook took his chance to lick him when he couldn't defend himself. Unless he's in rut he wouldn't be acting like this."

"I just did what he wanted me to," I growl at them. "Now let me go! He needs me!"

Just from the thought of Seokjin my hips thrust upwards and I moan from the feeling of my dick rubbing against my pants. I'm so fucking hard. Since his slick is still on my pants the scent is egging me on and I can't calm down. Even my knot it starting to swell because my body thinks Seokjin is still here. 

"Why is he moaning out of nowhere?" Taehyung asks. "Also why am I always here to witness his strange sexual behaviors? This is the third time already."

"Should we tape his legs down too?" Hoseok suggests. "Preferably I don't wanna see him humping the table again."

Namjoon brings out the tape and the others hold my legs down as he ties me to the seat of the chair. I try getting out, but it's not happening. I'm stuck and can't move an inch. Who knew duct tape could be so strong? They sit back down and I glare at all of them since they're stopping me from getting to Seokjin. 

"You said Seokjin-hyung was sick?" Namjoon asks. "Is he in his room now?"

"Yeah, I put him in his bed," Taehyung answers. "No offence, but it was kinda gross because he smelled like puke and as you all know I hate puke. His butt looked wet too. I dunno, maybe he sat down on something? Or maybe he's so sick that he wet himself?"

"If he's that sick then shouldn't someone be taking care of him? But then again..."

Namjoon looks at me with suspicion. I want to growl at him, but I manage to hold back at that at least. 

"Jungkook is having a rut seemingly out of nowhere, and Seokjin-hyung is 'sick'? Am I the only one who finds this a bit odd?"

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asks. 

"I'm saying that maybe, just maybe, Seokjin-hyung is-"

"Don't," I say warningly. 

The others look at me with confusion, but Namjoon just snorts and smiles proudly.

"I'll take that reaction as a sign that I'm right," he says.

Yep, I definitely fucked up. I should've played it cool and pretended like I didn't know anything, but playing it cool is a bit difficult right now. Didn't think Namjoon would figure it out that fast. I was supposed to be the only one who knew! Damn, that pisses me off!

"But like, what should we do now?" Jimin asks. "Do we just leave Jungkook on the chair until he's done rutting?"

"He'll probably calm down as long as we keep them away from each other," Namjoon says. "Something more than just licking is bound to happen if we leave them alone together. And we should at least try to talk to Seokjin-hyung about it first and see what he wants to do."

"Sure, but who's gonna take care of Seokjin-hyung?" Taehyung asks. "He was rolling around in pain and it looked like he was about to puke again. I'm not going in there again, that's for sure."