35. Stuck

A light slap on my cheek wakes me up with a jolt. My eyes become wide open, but despite that it's almost completely dark. I quickly realize I'm face-down on a pillow and I prop myself up on my elbows only to see that I've been lying passed out on top of Seokjin. My first reaction is to get off him so that he can breathe, but that results in a very pained scream from him and he yanks me back in place right away. I look down and see that we're still very much joined together. My knot is in full action and it's stretching him out. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," I say and move some strands of hair away from his face.

"It's OK..." he says, but I kind of doubt that it actually is.

I might accidentally tear his asshole apart if I do that again. I shudder from the though of it. Better stay still. We'll be stuck like this for a while.

"Um, how long was I out for?" I ask.

It's so embarrassing. I passed out after having sex for the first time. What if he thinks I'm stupid and incompetent now? I sure hope not. I want to do this with him again. 

"I dunno? About two minutes maybe," he answers and although he sounds tired it doesn't seems like he's in pain from the heat anymore. 

"Oh, OK. That's not too long," I say in relief. 

"No, but I was a bit scared you died or something. You just collapsed out of nowhere. Really freaked me out. I wouldn't want to be stuck like this with a dead person, you know."

I can't stop myself from smiling at his comment. He's acting more like the usual Seokjin already. I don't know what else to say, so I end up just staring at his face. His cheeks are full of color and so are his lips. It's a nice contrast after having seen him so pale. He's too pretty for me to look away.

"So..." he says and turns his head to not look directly at me. "How long until we can move away from here? I'm tired, but it'd be kinda rude to sleep while you're still... uh, inside of me, if you get what I mean."

"Right... I dunno, I'd say it might take up to an hour?"

Seokjin's eyes widen and I can tell he didn't like that answer very much. 

"B-but like, you can sleep if you want to," I say with an awkward laugh. "I can deal with the cleaning up after my knot calms down, and then I'll leave without a sound so you can sleep."

"You're gonna leave?!" he asks in shock. 

"Am I... not supposed to?"

"No! You can't just fuck me and leave, JK, that's rude! I thought we'd raised you better than that. Damn, that sounded weird. Either way you're not going anywhere until I say so."

"Oh. Well, I'll gladly stay for as long as you want me to in that case."

An awkward silence ensues since I don't know what to say and Seokjin doesn't even dare to look at me. It's so weird to try and have a conversation when I'm literally stuck inside of him. Do people usually talk when they're in this situation or do they cuddle or something? Should we cuddle? Would he want that, or should I just stay on top of him like this for an hour? My arms will get tired since I have most of my weight put on them. But this silence is killing me. I have to say something!

"How was it?" I ask, and I quickly regret it when his face stiffens a little. 

"H-how was what?" he asks stupidly. 

"...Me... How was I? Was it OK?"

Seokjin looks like he wants to disappear into the bed to avoid answering my question. He glances at me for a brief moment before keeping his gaze fixed somewhere else in the room.