32. Trust

Since my legs are free I use them to grind against my boner. It's difficult and uncomfortable, but it works for a while. I groan in frustration from not being able to use my hands. If only I could hump something instead... I look around to see if I can find a suitable target and the couch in the living room comes into view. If I somehow manage to get over there I could probably grind myself against the armrest. I tap my feet against the floor as I think, but suddenly it hits me: I can probably just walk there.

I plant my feet on the ground, lean forward a bit and successfully lift the chair up into the air as I stand up. It's hard to walk with an aching ankle, a boner, and a chair tied to my back, but I manage to make my way over to the couch nonetheless. I set the chair down next to the armrest and when I slide my hips forward my crotch reaches the couch.

I waste no time thrusting my dick against the surface and it feels so much better than what my legs did. It doesn't take long before I lose myself completely in the sensation. Seokjin's voice echoes in my head, begging me to fuck him senseless. Knowing that he's probably in his bed thinking about me only stirs me on more and I quickly come with his name on my lips. My underwear become soaked with come and my only thought is that it's a waste that it didn't end up inside of Seokjin.

My body goes limp, but to my surprise my dick does not. It still stands up proudly because of my swelling knot. I'm all dizzy from coming so hard and I mindlessly sway back and forth until I accidentally tip over the chair and fall down to the floor. It probably hurts, but I'm still riding on the high from my orgasm, so I can't really tell.

I hear a door opening somewhere and after a little while I sense a presence behind me. I glance back and see Yoongi's unusually expressive face staring back at me. He's shocked and a bit freaked out. I see his eyes glancing over at the armrest and I notice a wet patch on the fabric. Oops, didn't think about that. Yoongi returns his gaze to me with a crooked eyebrow.

"Hi?" is all I can think of to say.

"Why the fuck are you tied up to a chair and why did you hump the couch?"

"Uh... long story."

"Where are the others?"

"In your bedroom, except Taehyung because he's busy playing games on his computer," I reply, first now noticing how high I sound. I realize I've been smiling like a dork the entire time as well.

Yoongi makes a confused face and scratches his head.

"I've seen you doing some weird shit in the past, but this must take the prize," he says. "At this point I'm not even that surprised to be honest. Is Seokjin-hyung in heat or something?"

I stare at him in shock and he crosses his arms while looking at me like I'm dumb.

"Jungkook, don't look at me like I just said something outrageous. He's been acting really weird lately and him being in heat is the only explanation."

"W-what do you mean he's been acting weird?"

"Oh, I dunno..." he says sarcastically. "Maybe the fact that he woke me up in the middle of the night by moaning your name loud as fuck in his sleep and then when he finally woke up he panicked for all he was worth because there was a large wet stain on his sheets. He desperately tried to hide it, so I pretended I not to notice. I thought he just wet himself at first, but then when he sneaked out of the bedroom I saw that it was his ass that was wet. And don't get me started on his mood swings the past few days. He's been driving me nuts. Also he's been clinging to you all the time too, and sine you're an alpha that he's close too I'd say that's another strong indicator. Is that enough evidence for you?"

I don't know what to say. I'm an alpha and it took me ages to figure out that Seokjin was an omega, and here both Yoongi and Namjoon figured it out in just one day. Am I dumb? Maybe Taehyung was right about me being dense after all.