40. This is what a real family does

The training with the swimming team was awful. I'm out of shape and I couldn't stop thinking about Seokjin and his fucked up family. Even as I enter the apartment I can't stop thinking about it. It's a good thing we told the other guys and Hoseok agreed to walk with him to the café. He's on his way to pick him up right now.

I drag myself over to the living room and plop down on the couch with a sigh. I'm so tired. Philip was messing with me more than usual and then the bastard had the nerve to leave before the training was even over. I hate him. A part of me regrets not actually killing him back when he punched Seokjin in the face.

"Is everything OK?" Namjoon asks as he walks out of the kitchen to sit down next to me. "I heard you sigh. Are you worried about Seokjin-hyung?"

"Yeah... I just can't get rid of the feeling that something's off," I answer. "But now that Hoseok-hyung is walking him home I guess I have nothing to worry about."

Namjoon smiles and nods in agreement. He turns on the TV and we watch a sitcom together. It takes my mind off of the bad things for a while, but as soon as it ends the worry comes back stronger than before. It's 10.30 PM. The café closes at 10 and it only takes 15 minutes to walk home. They should be back by now. I glance anxiously at the door.

"Dude, relax," Namjoon says. "They'll be here any minute."

It's safe to say that his attempt to calm me down doesn't work. Something's wrong. Even though it's snowing it shouldn't take this long.

I jump up from my seat when the front door suddenly swings open. I want to scream in horror when Hoseok is the only one who walks inside. He's covered in show and is panting heavily as if he ran here. He raises his hand as if he's about to say something, but he's to tired to make any sound. I run up to him and shake his shoulders.

"Where the hell is Jin-hyung?!" I ask him.

Namjoon hurries up to us and pushes me away from Hoseok who's still struggling to catch his breath. Yoongi peeks his head out of his room to see what's going on and even Jimin and Taehyung leave their rooms because of the commotion.

"Yo, what are you screaming about?" Taehyung asks. "I even heard you over my music."

"Hoseok-hyung was supposed to walk Jin-hyung home, but he's not here! Where is he?!" I ask again.

"H-he... he got dragged into a car," Hoseok says.

Everyone gasps and I realize that my worst nightmare has become a reality. Seokjin got taken from me.

"By who?!" I ask, and the anger and frustration is so obvious. "What did they look like?! Where did they take him?! What did the car look like?!"

"Hey, calm down. Let him speak," Yoongi says and helps Namjoon to keep me in check.

"I-it was a black car. Looked very expensive. They were waiting for us when we exited the café. There were too many of them for us to be able to fight back. I did my best, but they knocked me down and took my phone. I couldn't do anything before they drove off with him. My only option was to run here as fast as I could."

"OK, but did you see their faces?" Jimin asks.

"You bet I did. Those idiots didn't even bother to wear masks. Four of them looked like they were part of a motorcycle gang or something, one was an alpha and the other three were betas. The last guy who was there didn't even look Korean. I'd say he's also an alpha."

"What do you mean he didn't look Korean?"

"He was blond and shit. Naturally blond that is. Probably European or American."