25. Give it to me

I regret throwing my phone out the window even more now that I'm forced to use it when the screen is cracked. I'm a little happy though. Taehyung said yesterday that they'd tried to call me several times, and they really did. My message log is filled to the brim with missed calls from all of the guys and there are messages too. It's a little mean, but I think it's funny to read though them because it really shows everyone's personalities. 

Namjoonie-hyung: Where are you? You didn't bring your shoes. Answer your phone. Hello? Jungkook? We're worried please respond.

Yoongi-hyung: Come back.

Dance King-hyung: Yo, where'd you go?! You can't just run away like that without any shoes or jacket! Why aren't you answering?!😫😫😫

Mom nr. 2: Get back here right now! Jeon Jungkook! You brat! ANSWER! Your parents will kill me if you die, please tell me you're alright... 😥  ANSWER DAMMIT!  I'LL KICK YOUR ASS WHEN YOU GET BACK HERE! JUST YOU WAIT! ...Sorry, I overreacted. I won't kick your ass so please just come home, Kookie 😭😭😭😭😭

The guy that's somehow older than me that I'm forced to call hyung even though it's basically a tongue twister with his name: Yoooo, Kookie, the guys are freaking out over here. It's a whole mess heheheheh Are you having fun? 😋😋😋 Jimin just hit me in the head for not writing anything serious  😥How mean, right? But like why aren't you answering? Jimin is almost crying saying that he'll get murdered by your parents??? What does that mean??     Yoooooooo! A discovery! I found your phone in the trash! Ain't I just the best? 😁😆 Come on, dude, answer me I just found your phone and you're gonna ghost me? Oh wait, I got your phone so you can't answer. Whatever! I'll hold onto it until you get back, so call me when you see this, OK?

Those messages were all pretty fun to read through, but I'm nervous as I open the conversation with Seokjin. I'm a little surprised he sent me any at all. I take a deep breath before starting to read. 

Jin-hyung💜: Why did you leave? You left when you saw me in the kitchen too. Is it because of what I said this morning? I'm sorry if I blew things out of proportion. We can talk when you come back and I promise I'll listen to you this time if you still want to explain. I'm sorry... Just don't die or anything, I don't want Jimin to get murdered by your parents or whatever he's freaking out about. ...I'm not mad at you if that's what you think. Please come back, JK. 

Wait, he was willing to listen to me? He wasn't mad?! He wanted me to come back?! So in other words he thought we were fine while I acted like an asshole towards him? Man, I wish I'd seen these earlier. Why didn't I check my phone until now?!

I slam my fist down on the table and it makes the milk spill out of Yoongi's bowl. He sighs and grabs some tissues to clean it up.

"What is it now?" he asks, sounding very much annoyed. "A few seconds ago you were laughing to yourself and now you're mad all of a sudden? It's the first time in months that we're eating breakfast together and you barely even acknowledge my existence."

"Sorry, Hyung. I haven't looked at my phone since yesterday. I'll stop," I say and put the phone down on the table. "Although in my defense it's hard to eat breakfast with you because you either go up at six like today, or you don't eat breakfast at all because you wake right before dinner."

"Not my fault the people in this city want their work done at ungodly hours. I just do what I have to do to get in the money, you know. And it's needed now that someone broke a window for no good reason."

"You mean there are good reasons for breaking a window?"

"Don't be a brat," he says warningly and I drop the topic right away.