8. Awkward interactions

With the picture in hand I make my way over to my bed. I'm nervous and anxious. I shouldn't do this. It isn't fair to Seokjin... but I don't have a choice. My dick is hard and throbbing, begging for some kind of release. It's the first time I've looked at the picture since my presentation and my body knows what it wants. It wants Seokjin, and since I for obvious reasons can't just walk up to him and fuck him, my hand will have to make do. 

I lie down on the bed and place the pillows on top of each other so I'll be more comfortable. I lean back and slide off my pants and underwear, letting my boner spring free. I haven't even started and I feel guilty already. I glance at the picture and a wave of lust and want washes over me. I physically can't tear my eyes away from him and my hand finds it's way to the base of my dick. I slowly run my hand along the length while studying Seokjin's amazing features. One thing I notice about him is that, unlike me, he barely has any hair down there. It turns me on a lot more than I thought it would. 

I wish I could just do it with him. I want his tight, warm hole around me and I want to hear him moaning my name in pleasure. The though of it sends sparks to my groin and I pick up the pace. He'd be so beautiful lying on my bed as I pound into him over and over. He'd be begging me for more until he's unable to speak and just comes while digging his fingers into my back. I'd let him rest for a moment before going for another round. I could fuck him all night without problem. Even if I come he'd make me hard again just from one look. 

Thinking about fucking him makes me realize that my hand is not enough. I put my feet up and rest the picture on my leg so that I can still see it while using two hands to pleasure myself. I tighten the grip on myself to better replicate what I think he'd feel like. It's already a lot better and my imagination runs wild, imagining him sitting on top of me, riding my dick and making lovely noises. The memory of his smell makes everything more intense and I lose myself completely. I thrust my hips upwards to meet my hands and my body shudders with pleasure. I could come any minute.

The door swings open and Taehyung lets out a high-pitched scream when he sees me jerking off on the bed. My trance is broken and I frantically try to pull up my pants while also hiding the picture. Doing both at the same time makes everything take longer and also makes it more awkward. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" Taehyung yells while covering his eyes from the view. 

"I could ask you the same thing!" 

"I came here looking for Jimin! He said we'd go to school together!"

"He's not fucking here! You think I'd be doing this if he was?!

"I sure as hell hope not! ...Wait, would you? You wouldn't, right?"

"NO! JUST GET OUT!"

Taehyung yeets out of the room, closing the door behind him. I fall back against the bed with a sigh. I didn't even think about the possibility of someone walking in on me. I'm beyond embarrassed. He saw me when I was totally into it too. Oh my God, what if he heard me saying something I shouldn't have...

I hear additional voices outside of the room and quickly realize it's Seokjin and Namjoon who're asking what happened. Knowing Taehyung he's going to tell them everything! That man can't keep his fucking mouth shut! 

I rush to the door and listen to what's being said. It's exactly what I expected. Taehyung is about to explain what he saw!

"And so I was looking for Jimin because last night he said we could walk to school together since we start at the same time, but when I woke up he wasn't in the kitchen or living room. His shoes were gone too, so I went looking for him, but when I entered the bedroom-"