Yin And Yang Story

Suibian

"So, he really fear dogs?" Sandu asked the young sword spirit who was paying attention at the sounds of the forest, just in case, wild dogs indeed were around.

"Ah, yeah... it's a long story, but true nevertheless." Suibian answer.

"Still, he is quite powerful." Chilie said quite impressed.

"He is an idiot." Senlin said, sighing.

"You truly are exactly like my Master Sister." Huanying said not doubting it for a second.

"And I'm proud of it." Senlin said with obvious pride.

"Better be careful around her... if she can immobilize a mystical dragon, we don't have a chance." Qingfeng whisper, earning a laugh from Suibian but a hard stare form Senlin. Qingfeng, shiver under her gaze and hide behind Shuanghua, who was not blindfolded this time.

"She can stare as scary as Bichen, huh?" Sandu whisper.

"Hey, that's rude! Take it back." Suibian protested, but it only make Sandu laugh.

"We have a love sick boy." Sandu said.

"He is cute like that, leave him alone." Yingyu said, sighing.

"Oh, do you like him?" Chilie asked.

"I wouldn't dare. Bichen will kill me." Yingyu whisper.

"I don't think she likes him much..." Fuxue said honestly.

"Hey, that's not true!" Suibian protested again and the team of swords spirits laughed.

"Oh, she will, don't worry, Suibian." Shuanghua said smiling at him.

"At least, a sensible one." Suibian told him back.

"Don't take them seriously, they are just joking." Huangying said softly.

"You are a true friend, Huangying." Suibian told him as he passed one arm around his shoulder.

"I was wrong before, you both are idiots." Senlin said and Sandu laughed.

"Hum... excuse me, Lady Senlin, but do you always wear that hat on night hunting's? Doesn't that limit your sight?" Chilie asked quite intrigued, but Suibian put his hand over his mouth to keep him from asking further about it.

"I advise you to never ask her to take it off. She really mean business when she does. Just like Wen Qing, she is also a healer, thus the hat keep her from doing serious harm, if she ever takes it off, then she is in for a kill." Suibian told him seriously.

"Does this even counts as a night hunting? It's more like a dog hunting if you ask me, thus no need to have a better look here." Senlin said, ignoring Suibian and Sandu smiled.

"I guess this is a dog hunting, my Lady." Sandu said, giving her a small bow that actually make her blush.

"I guess she can also acts like a woman." Suibian whisper to Huangying.

"I hear that Suibian." She gave him yet another hard stare.

"I miss Bichen, why we don't go back now? We haven't seen or hear any dog close to the camp. I think is safe to assume, the coast is clear for now." Suibian said.

"He just want to stare at the snow white beauty." Qingfeng teased.

"But she is indeed, beautiful, right?" Suibian asked.

"Just like her Master, that she is so devoted, to a point she will not leave his side even for a short walk. Kid, you have it hard." Sandu said and Yingyu smiled.