Plum Garden Happiness

Lan Wangji

The next morning, Wangji wake up at the usual early hour with Wei Ying sleeping peacefully in his arms and little Yuan hugging his father Xain in return. It was such a heartwarming sight that he didn't dare to move, so not to disturb his little family that early.

He closed his eyes already setting his mind on meditate where he was, until the sun shined over the horizon, but it turned out to be a bit difficult since there was not too much energy to cultivate in that part of their country. However, he could sense there was plenty of dark energy around, to the point that it felt as it was trying to suffocate you with its pressure. That was the true face of a world without the proper balance. Looking back at his handsome lover, he saw him in a brand new light.

Just thinking about how these people lived with this kind of hardships on a daily life, he understood than back in the north they had been blessed with a life of luxuries and easy cultivation compared to the people in the east, west and south, which were less fortunate regions. That Wei Ying had reached level nine in his cultivation in such a harsh environment was nothing less than amazing and another reason to admire the young man that was mostly stronger than him in cultivation, although not in physical strength.

Once again captivated in his lover wonderful self, he cuddle him more tightly, feeling like he loved him more and more each second. Wei Ying stirred in his sleep by his hug, but he only murmur his name and took his hand, guiding it to his chest with a pleased expression on his handsome face. Wangji smiled and nuzzle his lover neck, just a bit and closed his eyes to wait for his sleeping beauty to wake.

Wei Ying

He wake up a bit earlier than he usually would at home, probably because he was forced to wake early in the last week at the Lan islands. The sun had already go up, but just by maybe half an hour. Ah Yuan was grabbing his robes, curled into a small half ball in front of him, while Lan Zhan have him securely locked in his strong arms. He could feel his breading on his exposed neck, although he knew he was not sleeping.

"Lan Zhan..." He whisper as he slightly moved his head to the side to look at him.

"Good morning." Lan Zhan whisper back, slightly releasing him from his tight hug and kissing the corner of his lips.

"Mmm, a bit more to the right... I want a full one." Wei murmur, as he moved his head and body to receive Lan Zhan kiss in full, although a fatherly one, that leave him wanting more. Then Wei asked for a few more before they carefully got out of bed, to have some real ones, now that Ah Yuan was still asleep. Thus after some heated morning kisses by the bed, Wei Ying wake up the little adorable troublemaker, take Subian and Bichen and went out of the room.

Lan Zhan took little Yuan hand and both of them follow him around. It was still early by the east standard, but there was movement in his Clan, as some disciples were walking in and out, doing the daily shores. All of the Clan members they had encounter, greeted them respectfully then went on their respective way.

He guided Lan Zhan and Ah Yuan, still a bit sleepy, toward the guest Pavilions, not too far from his own and found that Jiang Cheng was already out of his room, talking with his sister Yanli, who smiled brightly when she saw them coming.

"A'Xian..." She said and Jiang Cheng look behind him to find the coming small family. They looked quite the opposite in more than one way, with one in white, while the other in black and not to mention with one quite expressionless, while the other with a wide smile pasted on his face, yet they did look good together, with an air of harmony around both.

"Jiejie." Wei Ying greet his gained sister with that wide smile.

"You are up early too, I'm a bit surprise, I thought the Lotus Pier will be more like us." Wei asked, but he could tell it wasn't because they were early raisers, like Lan Zhan, because Jiang Cheng looked quite exhausted and even a bit angry.