Cleansing The Lands

Lan Zhan

They played the song for a bit longer and end it when Wen Qing came to give them something to eat and drink, then she left to give them back their privacy. They eat in silence and after it was done, Wei Ying told Lan Zhan about Yin's madness and about her losing a good part of her mind when Taotie was summon.

"Lan Zhan... I... for Yin to regain back her sanity... I have to... well..." Wei Ying try to explain about his soon to come death, even if it was for a short period of time, but found it too hard to put it to words.

"Wei Ying, I know what you most do." Lan Zhan told him and Wei Ying was a bit surprised with his Lan Zhan's words. Did he really know? How so? Xiao Man had told him about what was going to happen only to him. Was that a lie? No, she wouldn't do that... then...

Seen Wei Ying's confusion, Lan Zhan slightly smiled to his lover and stood up, then offer his hand to help Wei Ying do the same and he was up, he hug him tightly.

"Lan Zhan... how?" Wei Ying asked to his Lan Zhan.

"On my meditation, Nuwa told me." Lan Zhan responded softly.

"Wow, Nuwa? As Nuwa the goddess? Lan Zhan... how did you do that? I thought you were going to meet with Ya..." Lan Zhan simply kiss him, to drawn his questions away with his own feelings. That he was going to lose him, even for a short while was painful to even think about it, not to mention witness it with his own eyes. Was he prepared? No, he will never be prepared to see his beloved gone, but he understood it was a necessary evil.

"Lan Zhan... it's only for a short while, I promise." Wei Ying whisper, once they parted.

"Hum... still, it will hurt." Lan Zhan said as he put his hand on the back of Wei's neck.

"Please... you will not really lose me..." Wei said as he saw deep sadness in his man eyes.

"If you were me..." Lan Zhan whisper looking at him and Wei shudder just by the thought of him losing his Lan Zhan, even for a minute. He loved him so much... will he even be able to hold his darkness if he were to see him die? He kissed his man, pulling him by the waist to deepen his kiss.

Instantly the entrance of the cave was cover with a thick mist of dark energy, as Wei Ying command it, so they will not be interrupted for the rest of the night.

"I can't bear the thought of losing you..." Wei said, as Lan Zhan lay him down back to the stone and placed himself over him, as Wei Ying pass his arms over his shoulders.

"Then you understand my pain..." Wangji whisper, then kiss his Wei Ying long and hot until they were out of breath.

"I do... Lan Zhan, I understand your pain as it was my own, I love you as fiercely as you love me... but..." Wei said first, putting his face in his hands, yet Wangji simply held him tighter.

"I know... it has to happen." Wangji told him with sadness that came from within his heart.

"Just make sure to take care of Meng Yao and Xue Yang while I'm gone. They don't know about our seeds, so no one can really hold you at your full strength." Wei said as he look at his husband.

"No one who tries to hurt you will escape from me." Lan Zhan responded as he close the small distance between them and kiss him with a kind of desperate need he understood well, thus after that, Wei Ying surrender himself to his lover passion, as it was his own.

♤♤♤

That night, back in the camp, something else was taking place as the two lovers make love under the spell of their mutual affection. Some stranger had come to their camp and break havoc and while there was chaos among the cultivators, two men sneak in and went inside the barrier and chased after the group of youngster in search of Yin.