Dark Secrets Revealed

Wei Ying

"Then how do we save mother? Is this place close to where she is now?" Wei Ying asked, as he let go of his Lan Zhan, to properly sit by his side, just a few inches from him and Xiao Man smiled.

"Of course not, child. This place, although in the human realm, is sealed away by Nuwa herself. However, as you both had just reach level ten, what is a barrier and distance for the two of you?" She said and Huaisang gasped.

"Wait, what? Level ten at just sixteen? Are they gods now?" Huaisang asked as the others were simply too stunned. Even their parents, with more years of cultivation had not reach level ten yet, not even Wei Lao or Sanren herself were at that level.

"Well, they had godly seeds inside their bodies. You can't expect for them to remain the same, right? Now, both of you, summon your sword spirits. They had also reached another level and are now closer to become sword saints." Xiao Man told him and Zixuan coughed, completely taken aback.

"I'll be damn... aren't sword saint supposed to be completely independent of Masters? They can live as humans, choosing not to follow any Master." Jiang Cheng whisper in astonishment and Wei Ying smiled, calling out Suibian, just to see how much did his energy changed when his increased, giving him the chance to advance as well.

The young sword spirit looked physically the same as before, although his clothes were now pure black with an exquisite white koi fish design in the back. However, they all could feel that the strength of the spirit had escalated tenfold and even the sword itself looked slightly different.

Bichen also went out and they saw her perfectly pearly white clothes have the same koi fish design on her back, with the only difference, hers was pitch black. Both of them, bowed respectfully to the seer and she assented in acknowledge.

"Can you two feel the difference? Are you aware of your independence now?" Xiao Man asked to both spirits and Suibian assented. He moved his hand forward and his own sword rise from the floor and by his command, the blade in which his essence was integrated, disappeared inside his open hand.

"He can absorb the sword inside his body? Wow, he doesn't need the blade anymore to stay out?" Huaisan asked, wishing his own sword could reach that level too.

"By reversing their inner dimension, they can keep their vessel in, while they can go out, gaining more freedom. Humans are not the only ones that can evolve with cultivation, like achieving immortality. Sword spirits can also evolve along with their Masters. An example of that is the sword spirit you know as Zilin, which is Lord Wei Lao's spirit in this edge. Centuries ago, he had another name and it belonged to one of the Seven Saints of Mount Shu, that later with the pass of time and the era of darkness became the Wei Clan and he is consider to be the only sword spirit saint, aside from Yin and Yang's own spirits to reach that level."

"Wait, that mean that Xuanyu and Chenqing are also consider sword saints?" Wei Ying asked.

"Of course, you can't expect less from those born from Nuwa's power and strength. Both Yin and Yang can be consider her children's, after all." Xiao man explained.

"Hum, Master, pardon my intrusion, but who's Xuanyu?" Xiao Xingchen asked, as he knew nothing of him.

"He was once Yin's swords spirit, but in order for him to become part of Wei Wuxian and save his life, he was completely removed from his blade and sealed inside Wuxian's core when he was seven." Hearing that, Jiang Cheng sighed yet again.

"Wei Wuxian, just how many secrets were you hiding from us?" He asked as he looked at him.

"He cannot be blamed for not sharing the secret before. I myself was the one who sealed Mo Xuanyu inside of him and order all those who knew the secret to keep it hidden. There are many ambitious people in this world and many will use such child to the very same things you are now trying to prevent. The reason I bring you here is because none of you will reveal the secret yourself, knowing the goddess will severely punish any who dares to, now that you know it's her will." Jiang Cheng looked up, expecting lightings falling down from the heavens to strike him in the spot for even voicing out his surprise, but Xiao Man simply laughed.