Celebrations Part One

Wei Ying

After the emotive reunions of Yin, Yang, Jinzhu and Cian, they were teleported back to the Burial Mounds Camp in where there was an air of festivity, as those who were left behind to guard the barrier, saw how the corpses that were infesting the barrier had gone into a pile of ashes, as a light rain fell over them all. Seen such a deed, as well as the beautiful rainbow shining in the sky, they knew the untamed group had succeeded.

Euphoria emerged in the hearts of the cultivators watching the seal and as the rain drench them little by little, they yelled and danced as the edge of darkness was finally over. In such a good mood, the group found the camp and as soon as they spot them, once again they came to greet them in waves, surrounding them in want to either hug or said a word to the valiant heroes.

Wei Ying laughed when some female cultivators came close to him to congratulate him, with a bold one, even trying to hug him, only to be stopped by his husband, who stepped in front of him before she could touch him. His serious gaze make the woman freeze in the act, for which he laughed. His husband was so possessive sometimes, yet he loved him that way very much.

"Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan, let them greet us. We should celebrate this faithful day. I hope there is wine." Wei whisper as he moved around avoiding hugs, yet greeting his people. Lan Zhan followed him, hoping that Wei Ying will not ask for him to drink along with him that night. It was not that he didn't want to, but that he didn't had any tolerance to alcohol in general and he was a completely mess if he actually drink it.

It had been like that for most of his family, for which alcohol was forbidden in the Cloud Recesses. His brother had just a little bit more tolerance than him, but more than one small cup will also make disaster in his system. He saw Xichen once get drunk with Meng Yao and after that, he probably was ripped of who knows what kind of information. Xichen never drank again after that, which remained him that he needed to visit his brother soon and see how he was doing.

Meng Yao, as evil as he had become, was Xichen's second brother and his death should be hard on him, despise all. Betrayal was something his brother didn't deserved, but knowing the kind heart Xichen had always possessed, he knew he will eventually forgive the wrong doings done against him and move on. It may take a while, but eventually he will go back to trusting again, although this time more carefully.

Nie Mingjue pass an arm over his Baxia's shoulder and happily led him into a tent, so he could tell him exactly what happen and also to plan a raid to the remaining rouges that had a base in the southern part of the country, they had named Nightless City. They had discover it after the untamed group had save Nie Mingjue and a scout had been sent as far south as they could in search of the place Meng Yao had been hiding and hearing that, Baxia had smiled, more than ready to give punishment to the wicked and bring peace to the world once more.

His mother was there and after she gave him a bear hug, she invite him, along with his Lan Zhan and the rest of the group to have a deserved meal. She had sent words to Wei Lao to prepare a feast that will outshine even the banquets of the Lotus Pier.

By the time they arrived in the town, the people were waiting for the heroes and an improvised festival was already on the making. There were still a few hours to nightfall, so after they greeted his father and told him what happen with meticulous details, he took Lan Zhan and discretely went out of the hall to be alone.

There was still so much to do left, Yang's core still need to be mended by Lan Zhan and the world still needed the healing they will do one step at the time, as their power over their seeds grows more and they needed to go to the Lan Clan, to register Ah Yuan as Lan Sizhui, probably get officially marry and finish their studies there, even when they had already surpassed the teachers.