A Drunken Mess

Wei Ying

He teleport back to the entrance of his pavilion and was about to walk the few steps to their room when suddenly Lan Zhan halt him and barely staying on his feet, Wangji took his hand and pull him away.

"Lan Zhan... Lan Zhan, is there something you need before I put you to bed?" Wei Ying asked as his drunk lover guide him away in the direction of the garden. It was dark, the night had already fall, but the sky was clear and the moon rays illuminated the lands quite magically.

"Come..." Wangji simply said and Wei Ying sighed, occasionally preventing him from falling to one side, as his balance was also affected by the alcohol. They enter the garden and Wangji let go of his hand to plug a white flower from one of the trees in bloom and give it to him.

"Ah... thanks. You like flowers?" Wei Ying asked as he took it.

"I like you more." Wangji said and turned around to look at the garden. He saw red roses, so he zigzagged his way there and cut one, then turned to give it to him again.

"Hum Lan Zhan... it's okay, you give me one already, you don't have to pick more." Wei Ying, stop him as Wangji was going to pick a pink one next.

"Not enough." Wangji insisted and pick yet another.

"Lan Zhan... really, it's okay. Let's go back to our room, okay?" Wei Ying insisted, but Wangji moved aside and keep walking forward. They leave behind the garden and went to the koi pound. There, Lan Zhan try to catch some fish to gift them to him as well.

"Here, it's colorful..." Lan Zhan offer the slippery fish, who thankfully escaped from his hand and swim the hell away.

"Lan Zhan... come here. You will catch a cold if you stay wet for long. It's the beginning of winter, you will freeze there." Wei Ying told him softly, before he too went inside the pound to bring him out of the water.

Sighing, Wei Ying drag his drunk lover out of the cold shallow water and try to go back to their room, but his lover was not done yet and escaped his gentle hold to go a little bit further. There was a bamboo forest nearby and Lan Zhan jumped up quite high into the top, moving faster from one green bamboo top to another.

Even thought he was drunk and his balance was a mess, Wei Ying was surprise his man could still move gracefully under the light of the moon, as his white robes shined in the dark, making him look surreal and stunning beautiful. His heart raced inside his chest and he pursue him, in a dance of lovers.

Then, for some reason Lan Zhan look down and a second later he almost fall, but a ribbon of heaven energy keep him steady again and he jumped down. With the heart on his throat by the scare he may fall, Wei Ying went down to and chase Lan Zhan running in the forest and finally stopping when he spotted Lan Zhan picking something from the grass.

"Lan Zhan, you okay?" Wei Ying asked, but his lover just turned to once again offer him... a cute white rabbit.

"Here, have it... its soft." Wangji offer and Wei Ying half smiled, taking the little thing on his hands. He looked up to tell Wangji it was better to leave it there, but he was looking at the rabbit in his hand with such a soft expression, he shut up before he even mutter a word.

"It's cute." Wei Ying said, offering to him back. "Like Lan Zhan, which is the cutest." He added and Wangji took the rabbit and carefully rubbed his back.

"How did you spot it? It was quite far from where you where. " Wei Ying asked.

"There was a golden light coming from here." Wangji answer. As he said that, Wei Ying looked around to see if there really was a golden light, but the only thing he could see was... another rabbit? And a black one at that? Barely believing his eyes, Wei Ying pick up the docile black rabbit and Wangji smiled.