Dark Tunes, Sweet Melody

Wei Ying

The next morning, Wei Ying wake up early than usual, finding himself still wrapped inside Lan Zhan's arm. The sun was about to rise, with some rays already illuminating the big room. Because of that, Wei Ying found himself admiring every corner of the handsome face that was just inches from his. He looked even more stunning when he sleep and Wei Ying memorize every  curve and fine line of that beautiful face to perfection.

He stared the longest on those tempting lips. The soft touch they had by accident was so fast that he could not have a taste of them, only feeling the warm and soft tender skin. He impulsively free his right hand very carefully, to touch those rosy lips that were enchanting him so deliciously, but when his finger was inches from them, Wangji open his eyes as well, glaring at Wei Ying for a few seconds.

"Wei Ying..." Wangji whisper and he sighed, slightly touching Lan Zhan's nose instead.

"You are too handsome, worthy of your tittle as Jade..." He whisper back unconsciously, smirking when Lan Zhan's ears went red.

"Nonsense." Lan Zhan said before finally letting go of Wei Ying, who he was still holding and getting out of his bed. There was no emotions showed in that beautiful face of his aside for the faint blushing, but if he had remember correctly, Lan Zhan had openly shown him that he cared way too much, kissing the crown of his head so tenderly and he had responded back with kissing Lan Zhan's neck.

There was something about Lan Zhan that was alluring, a special something that make his eyes follow his every move around the room, as he sat on the bed. He was honestly more aware of Lan Zhan than anyone else lately, to the point it was starting to feel like fascination, a temptation that was becoming more appealing with each passing day.

"Wei Ying? Are you alright?" Lan Zhan asked, taking him out of his thoughts, which lately only focus on him.

"Ah, sure... we should go to the training island and have some meditation like we did yesterday. Are you ready?" Wei Ying asked while taking Suibian in his hand.

"Yes, ready when you are." Lan Zhan responded and so they went on their way to the training island. Like last time, they were the first to arrive, but this time Yang himself was waiting for them.

Inside Wei Ying's seal, Xuanyu was a bit nervous, because if Yang recognized him as Mo, he would want for explanations he could not give and he may even try to remove him from Wei Ying that could seriously harm the kid's cultivation, but Chenqing simply kiss him, to calm him down.

"Your energy had morphed into something different while inside the kid. Yang doesn't know it's you." Chenqing said as he hug him for reassurance.

"Then how did you recognize me?" Xuanyu asked him.

"The same way you remember me, even when you remember nothing else. A lover will recognize his partner, even with another appearance or change in energy." Chenqing told him and Xuanyu sighed.

"Go, you will be needed out this time." Xuanyu told him and Chenqing kiss him again before disappearing from his dimension. Outside, Yang got close to the pair and once again glanced at Wei Ying, as if he could see trough him, but this time, Xuanyu remained calm and Chenqing was out right after.

"Lord Yang." Chenqing bowed deeply and Yang smiled.

"Chenqing... are you ready for some training?" Yang asked and the flute spirit assented, giving Yang his vessel, then going inside his flute.

"Alright. Wei Wuxian, the time had come to teach you some tunes." Yang said and they found themselves in a changed scenery, just like the day before, but unlike their previous set, it was not to the Burial Mounds, but an endless field of wild flower of all kinds.