Nailing A Suspect

Lan Wangji

About fifteen minutes after the two swords spirits left to bring some food for his two hungry boys, both Suibian and Bichen came back, carrying not only the warm food, but also the warning that Lord Wei had sent. Wangji was expressionless from the outside, but his hands, closing into fist, told volumes of his inner anger. Wei Ying notice that and approach him, taking in his hands, those porcelain ones that had pleased him so wonderfully.

"Lan Zhan... it's alright, really I'm not that weak and I will be on my guard this time." He whisper to his lover.

"Wei Ying, I promise, no one will hurt you again." Lan Zhan assured him, which make him smile and he gently kissed Wangji's cheek, as Ah Yuan was still with them.

"Ah, you are such a lovely husband. Let's join the others and share the food. We can talk about this matter latter on." Wei Ying said and Wangji agree. They teleported back to the island the others were and shared the food they brought among them, having their own small feast.

"Wei Wuxian, putting all the craziness of the last days aside, you had to be careful. They got their eyes fixed on you and no matter the reason, you had to be on your guard at all times." Song Lan said.

"Yeah, no kidding. So like it or not you are now under surveillance from our sword spirit's team." Jiang Cheng said, looking at him with all the seriousness of the world.

"Oh? Since when?" Wei Ying asked a bit surprised.

"Since the attack, so you better behave and stay in the islands." Jiang Cheng added and Wei smiled.

"As if I could go out under my Lan Zhan's watch. Give my man more credit." Wei said shamelessly, making the girls giggle and Wangji's ears go in fire. Jiang Cheng simply sighed looking at Lan Wangji, who despite the expressionless face, did show a hint a please at his boyfriend words.

In his opinion, Wangji actually enjoyed been called Wei Ying's man. He was without a doubt a love sick youth, completely lost in Wuxian's attraction field and although man to man relationship was not something he was thrilled with, he could not criticize him either, because he was a flawless elite member of the Lan Clan and way stronger than him and so was Wuxian.

"Father Zhan can protect father Xian. He is a very strong king." Ah Yuan said innocently, as he moved to sit in Wangji's lap. He was too cute as he cling to his father Zhan, hugging him so happily. The girls laughed and Wei Ying protested.

"Ah Yuan, you little traitor, how come he is the king? What about me?" He asked.

"You are... the queen?" He asked in confusion from Wangji's lap and everyone laughed.

"He hit the nail!" Jiang Cheng laughed.

"A'Xian, don't be mad, he is but a kid." Yanli intervened, although Wei was not really mad. He had end up becoming the bottom by his own will, thus in fact, what his boy had said was actually quite accurate.

"I'm not mad, worry not jiejie." Wei Ying said, admitting his defeat.

"It's not like he can be mad, he said the truth after all." Wen Qing teased and thus between laughs and worries, they ate and share a good time after a hellish training. Those that were at the level seven were told that in the coming days they will break through the next level with the intense cultivation method they learned from the other immortal.

When they were about to go up to their rooms to rest, a few magical butterflies fly from the open entrance in different directions and fly toward half of them, Huaisang first, then Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Wen Qing, Zixuan and Jiang Cheng had their own butterflies carrying the same message from their relatives.