A Brother's Blessing

Wei Ying

The next morning, Lan Zhan wake him up earlier, a bit before sunrise, so they could bathe in the Crystal Lake, for him to recover faster. Giving the fact that last night he was too tired to go to the lake, Lan Zhan had make sure to begin their day with what was missing the night before. To be honest, he didn't mind to begin their day surrounded by a paradise land, a warm shining lake and a half naked boyfriend that he could barely keep his hands away from.

Lan Zhan's body was perfect as far as he could see (only his naked chest and down to the border of his pants), with white porcelain skin, wide chest, well-toned body and arms, not to mention a handsome face that make a beautiful sight no matter from which angle you admired him. So, obviously, no one could blame him for wanting to kiss him as soon as they surface, after jumping into the water, once again forgetting about his cultivation.

He pressed himself as closer as he cold to his lover, feeling his warm skin rub against his, as they moved inside the water. Been in his arms was the best sensation he had experience so far and Lan Zhan gently put his hands on his hips, to keep him in place while he passed his arms around Lan Zhan's neck.

The shining coming from the magic inside the lake only make the atmosphere more ethereal and romantic, especially when the sun was about to rise and above them, the sky was beginning to be painted with different colors and the gentle breeze, carried the scent of the flowers of the island, to make the place even more magical.

"Lan Zhan... Lan Zhan... is this one of your hot fantasies?" Wei Ying asked when separating for air and Wangji smirked, gently caressing his cheek with his thumb.

"It is, but not today. You need the energy, you are still weak." Wangji told him with that serious expression he put on, when he was concern about his health.

"You worry too much Lan Zhan, I'm fine. You don't have to take care of me at all times, I am a though guy too." Wei Ying whisper, slightly kissing his chin.

"I had reasons too worry, you almost die in my arms." Wangji said cuddling Wei Ying's face and Wei Ying moved his head to a side to kiss his palm.

"I know... and I thank you and Xuanyu for saving me... but Lan Zhan... I'm not a fragile piece of crystal that will shatter at the slightest touch, but a strong man that have face darkness on his own ever since he was a kid. Besides, I don't want you to get tired of me..." Wei Ying confessed and Wangji slightly smiled before moving his head to kiss his forehead.

"That will never happen. You have my word." Wangji whisper before he kissed him in the mouth, softly and caring first, then with a hint of passion, that make his blood boil.

They never went too far, as their relationship was just beginning, but it was fine to kiss all they wanted and lay in each other's arms at night. After sunrise, Wangji insisted for him to at least meditate for fifteen minutes, so he could go back to their room and get a spare robe for him. So, been left alone for a few minutes, Wei Ying floated over the water and concentrate in harnessing the energy surrounding him.

Shortly after, Lan Zhan was back and used his zither to play calming tones for him, to help him meditate deeper for a while longer. When it was time to go back, Lan Zhan called him back, give him his Clan black robe to change into and even combed his wet hair, putting his favorite red ribbon in place quite neatly.

Lan Zhan was already changed, so as soon as his lover finish with his long hair, they went to the main island to meet with Xichen. Both of them bowed to him and sat, when Xichen offer them a place to seat. Then Xichen explained about the investigation, retrieving a few corpses to investigate them, finding traces of the curse in all of them, in different places.