A Family Reunion Part Two

Wei Ying

Instantly, all of them were back to the Lotus Pier, in which Madam Qing was waiting for them, along with a big group of old friends that were consider family. There was Song Lan, Xiao Xingchen, Wen Ning, Mianmian and their two beautiful twin daughters (Jiaji and Xiaoli), Yanli and Zixuan, impatiently waiting for their son to come back, Nie Huaisang and his wife Madam Meifen, with their son Huizhong, Yinse in his human form at Zidian's side.

As soon as they were on view, the others came to greet them one by one on their own way. Yanli slightly hugged her sworn brother and soon, Huanhuan, which was the darling daughter of Jian Cheng and Wen Qing complained to her uncles for not coming to play with her sooner, Wei Ying smiled and took her in his arms, giving her a peck on her cheek and promising to play with her later.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan also greeted Jiang Cheng's parents and were escorted to the main hall to catch up with everyone and have a feast. Yanli had personally cook a Lotus soup that Wei Ying had come to love, while Wen Qing had prepared a herbal soup for Lan Zhan, Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi as it was the costume of the Lan Clan banquets, while there was plenty of more delicious dishes for everyone to enjoy.

In all, Wei Ying was quite happy, feeling at ease with his family and friends and enjoy a day of luxury after working hard to cleanse the lands for years. Lan Zhan of course was overjoyed to see his husband having a good time with longtime friends and family, although he did miss his brother. He had visit his brother before, of course, but Xichen was busy teaching the kids on their Clan in that time of the year (including his own adoptive son, Lan Tian, which was two years younger than Sizhui) and was unable to join them for that reunion.

In all, he knew that his brother was still heartbroken and in order to forget, he busy himself with ruling the Clan and teach his son about it. As the next Clan Leader, Lan Tian was to inherit the Clan and all the rules, to guide the future generations to a better era, after the darkness was finally vanquish.

"So... I hear that you guys went to the Moling Su Clan in the south to cleanse their lands and had a rough time there." Jiang Cheng said, as Huaisang had spill the beans a few years back.

"Well, not really... Lan Zhan used the muting spell most of our time there, especially with Su She that haven't change a bit after so many years. To be honest, the miserable ones were them, unable to speak for days, not to mention that a certain sword spirit was having his time breaking havoc here and there all over their Clan." Wei Ying said as he looked at Xuanyu, who smirked delightedly.

"They deserved it. That Su She was still looking down on Wei Ying, even if he is a Sage now and savior of the dark era. I only make a prank or two." Xuanyu said openly.

"More like a hundred and you even dragged Chenqing and Suibian along too. They complained so much that Lan Zhan was over annoyed and silence them all each time, either for long hours or a day. It was kind of funny hearing their enraged mumblings and of course, after the cleansing we are not welcome there." There were some laughs.

"Like if you wanted to visit them again. Precisely because they are so annoying, you leave the cleansing of their Clan for the last." Jiang Cheng said amusedly.

"Right..." Wei Ying whisper as he drank a cup of wine.

"By the way, brother Wei, Song Lan had been appointed the next Leader of the Baoshan Sect, aided by Xiao Xingchen." Huaisang announced and Wei Ying smiled.

"That's good. Now that Xiao Man has go back to her husband in the sealed dimension, the Sect needs a good Leader to take care of it while she is gone and brother Xingchen will definitely help him with anything he needs. By the way, when will the two of you marry... it's been thirteen years already." Xingchen who had just drink wine from his cup coughed like mad, feeling that he had drank fire.