Celebrations Part Two

Suibian/Bichen

While Lan Wangji warmed Wei Ying's body, as he was asked, two spirits in black and white could be seen walking around the beautiful koi pound while holding hands. There was no need for them to guard their Masters while in there, as the schemers were gone and their Clan was safe. Although they had grown stronger than any mortal, which was another reason they could have the luxury to be away.

Above, the moon shined especially bright that night and somehow it make Bichen's pristine white hair shine even more beautifully. Just like her Master, she reflected light, in a way that make her dazzling and he was love sick for her. Back in the Burial Mounds they had kissed in that rundown temple and he like it so much, he didn't want it to end.

The amazing thing about been independent spirits, was that they could enter each other dimension at will. They discover that while kissing that night, when suddenly, wanting for privacy, as much as their Masters, they had found themselves back inside his inner dimension along with Bichen.

That was of course, convenient, as they had so much travel ahead of them along with their Masters, with Lan Zhan and Wei Ying always hot for each other. So in those awkward times, they could simply stay in either of their inner world and spare themselves the embarrassment.

However, been out was the best way to spend their time, as they could enjoy the beauty of the world with the stunning scenery and he could see his Beichen bathed in the moonlight.

"You are staring, Suibian." Bichen said softly and realizing he was indeed looking at her almost drooling, he smiled nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

"You are just too stunning under the moonlight." Suibian said and Bichen blushed.

"Just like your Master, you like to make me blush, do you?" She accused him and Suibian laughed.

"I can understand why he does it to his Lan Zhan... it make you both look cute." Subian said and Bichen pouted.

"That's also cute and makes me want to kiss you, just like your Master when Wei Ying does that." Bichen smiled.

"We are becoming more and more like them..." Bichen whisper as she looked at the pound.

"Well, we are part of them, as their spirits, they give us life, so it's normal to resemble them at times." Suibian said.

"Ah yes... you resemble young Master Wei in so many ways, but my Master and I are different. He is so serious and I didn't want to intrude in his life when he had hard times when his parents die. If only I had dared to give him comfort in the real world, just like you did, maybe he would had become less closed and happier." Suibian look at her quite seriously.

"That's actually not true. There is more than one way to give comfort to a person and he focus on strength, to canalize his inner turmoil and in pushing yourself to your best to give your Master that needed strength, you help him move on from his darkness. They are all different and we must adapt to their needs and personalities the best way we can and he is right now one of the strongest man in these lands and not only in his cultivation, he also had a fierce inner strength that my Master lacks."

"When Wei Ying becomes too mad, his rationality becomes clouded and his dark energy begins to leak. That's usually when Xuanyu acts to protect him from his own darkness and now that he will be removed, it will become Lan Wangji's responsibility and giving his amazing inner strength, I'm sure my Master is in the best hands." Suibian said and Bichen was moved to her core, as he talked so beautifully about her Master, understanding him so well.

"Suibian..." She whisper.

"Hum?" He murmur, but Bichen simply grab him by his collar and kiss him hard. The heavens had choose well and she was glad for that gathering that bring both Wei Wuxian and Subian to them. Around those two there was no cold, nor ice that could not be melted by their warmth.