A Sword Spirit's Adventure

Wei Ying

They left Lan Xichen's room holding hands and Wangji teleport him to the training island by talisman. Of course, they were the first ones there, as Xichen was going to summon the rest after he talked with the islands spirit Lord Zheng Xi. Been there alone, Wangji wasted no time in pulling him closer and kiss him.

To be honest with himself, Wei Ying was beginning to get addicted to his Lan Zhan's passion and care, to a point the young Lan could do with him anything he wished, including those things he already had fantasize about in his dreams. He was fine with having a hot male lover and more so, one who put him above all else.

Even if that was the first time he was attracted to a man, he could considered himself lucky, for taking the attention of the younger Jade at first sight, because he was more than sure, no woman will love, protect and care for him the same way Lan Zhan does. He just had hit the jackpot no matter from which angle he look at it.

"My Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying whisper and they parted. He loved the way Lan Zhan's ears became red with blush, so he smiled at him so charmingly that the slight blush became deep red.

"You know, I got your brother's blessing..." Wei Ying said, placing his arms behind his back and moving his head at one side.

"That you have." Lan Zhan said simply watching the steps of his mischievous lover.

"You know what that means, right?" Wei Ying asked, moving backwards several steps.

"That you are mine." Wangji said so casually that it make Wei Ying laugh, because his Lan Zhan was getting good at comebacks, however...

"I am, but more than that... it means..." Wei Ying dashed the steps he gave back and jumped over Lan Zhan, who catch him effortlessly, already expecting that outcome when he started moving backwards.

"It means that I have permission to take you away. We can elope at any time..." Wei Ying whisper as he bend his head down to kiss his Lan Zhan, after Wangji smirked in agreement. Once the long kiss ended, Wangji let go of him and straightened his white robes, just a few minutes before Song Lan showed up to meet them with a courtesy bow that both of them returned.

Thus, the rest came one by one until the group was completed. Then, Xichen along with Lord Zheng join them and take them to one of the few places only the spirits of the immortals could reach on their own, inside their own dimension, where the white energy was the purest.

As soon as at they were in other side, Lan Zhan had to support Wei Ying, because a sudden wave of dizziness hit him hard. The heavy concentration of it, was having a toll on his sensitivity to spiritual energy. Wei Ying was very sure that was the place in which the immortals make their sacrifice to try restore the balance.

His head was assaulted with many residual memories from that time, but after a few minutes, they were gone and Lan Zhan help him walk toward a round pagoda in the center of the small stone island. Looking around, the place was filled with a night sky, full of shining stars and colorful shining lights crossing around the night. In the ground, everything was cover with a white mist, there was also a small greenish pool and a big plum tree next to the pagoda in full bloom.

There were a few others small islands floating around, mostly from the other immortals that gave their lives to try saving the world, but the one they were in, belonged to Lord Zheng. Wei Ying sat inside the pagoda, as the rest did, making a wide ring around a lone round stone table.

"Are you alright, Wei Wuxian?" Lord Zheng asked, knowing about his spiritual sensitivity.

"Yep, I'm fine now." He answer.