Hardships Of Training

Wei Ying

The next day, Wei Ying felt completely revitalized, thanks to the energy he cultivate in that private island that his partner had taking him, even going as far as to break his Clan's rule to make him feel as good as new. He didn't remember how he got back to their room, but he assumed that Lan Zhan had carry him back by teleportation and let him sleep undisturbed.

It had work wonders for him so far and when Lan Zhan wake him up early in the morning as it was time to head for the training ground, he was ready to face the challenges awaiting him with a very good vibe.

As they were the first to arrive, they sat in the floor to begin their morning cultivation, because even if he felt energized, Wangji had his routine that was hard to break and there was nothing else to do as they waited for the rest of the group to show up.

While they meditate, Suibian got out of his blade to watch them from a bit of a distance. They kind of looked good together, almost like the symbol under them, one been the light and the other the darkness. They were in harmony, their strength at the same level, which make them even more compatible with one another.

"Lady Bichen, will you mind them been together in a future?" Suibian asked and Bichen too, got out of her blade to look at the pair sat side by side.

"I'm fine with what my Master decides to do with his life. I am loyal to him and I will stay as such until he dies." She said.

"Ah, you are so devoted..." So cute, he thought.

"Aren't you? We are sword spirit, isn't that what was expected of us?" She asked.

"Yeah, but we can go further than that. You see, Wei Ying is my Master and I am loyal to him to my core, but he was capable to bring me out since young, so we became more than Master and sword... to be honest, he is more a friend than a Master. I had the feeling you had recently go out, right?" Suibian asked and she blushed.

"Yes... Master Zhan is very strong, quite capable to bring me out sooner if he truly want it to, but he was in no real need to get me out. The islands here, are very peaceful and the night hunting's not too dangerous for his level of cultivation, so thee was no need to bother harnessing extra energy just to occasionally make me do some errands. Nevertheless he is a diligent Master and he always make sure to give me the energy I needed to be a worthy sword." She said with pride.

"And I'm sure you are... but you can be even stronger by actually spending some time with him, to know each other, see your shared strengths and weakness. Wei Ying was always in troubles, so I learn fast how to protect him the best, how did he needed me to be and help him get stronger. That is also part of our duty to the ones who gave us life." Suibian advised her and she smiled.

"I see... you are right." Damn, her smile is a killer... Suibian thought. "My Master seriousness may had influence me, blinding me to go further." Bichen whisper.

"Maybe... but he is enjoying himself now." Suibian told her as he look at the pair.

"Yes, he is and I am glad for it. He had suffer the loss of his mother and father at a young age in a tragically way that breaks ones heart when hearing it. It was perhaps the one time I wanted him to be strong enough to bring me out, but he was barely a kid. I wanted so badly to help him face those hard times, but he did it well all on his own." She said a bit sad.

"I'm sure that you can help him more now. Guide him when he feels lost and protect him when he needs it, even when it's to protect him from himself., that counts as caring too." Suibian said it with a sight, because Wei Ying had both white and dark energy, meaning he was unpredictable and quite the troublemaker most of the time, yet he cared for him as if their were sworn brothers.