The Stone Garden Endurance

Wei Ying

As soon as he gather the rest of the team, giving them the talismans he made, he guide them toward the west part of their Clan, where the teleporting array to the Stone Garden was located. The Stone Garden was a strange stone formation in the east, created in ancient times to further cultivate and strengthening the soul.

It was made of hundreds of thin pillars, pilled together, forming thicker ones, reaching quite high. Those pillars had a strange black stones incrusted inside of them, which emitted a very strong pressure that could be beneficial to a cultivator, to reach a higher level in due time. This man made formation was consider to be the ruins from the distant past, in which many tried to achieve immortality before the world was sallow by darkness.

Because of the pressure the stones emitted, no corpses got near the place, which was safe to use at any time by all the Clans in east, not only from the Wen and Wei Clans, as the smaller Clans had the right too, to keep their people safe as much as they did. There was no competition among Clans in the east, nor did one thought to be better than the others, as for their mutual survival, cooperation was essential, because they had it the hardest with the Burial Mounds in their territory.

In fact, all Clans in the east from big to small had a more family like relationship unlike anywhere else, which was why they didn't have those sealed corpses in their territory, nor rogues coming in and out as they pleased. They were a big family which knew each other very well, no giving room from strangers to plot against them.

Lord Wei Lao was already waiting for them to arrive with Zilin by his side and a few strong members of his Clan that will safeguard them while they trained, just to be on the safe side in case, none corpses threat show up unexpectedly.

Lord Wei was not going to risk his son and other Clan Leaders sons to the foul plans of Meng Yao group. He could not be with them, as he needed to be on guard of his own Clan, but Zilin was going to stay in his place, to monitor their progress and make sure they will stay safe.

His father then, explained to the group of what consisted the training. They all were given a bottle of a special elixir that help restore the white energy stored in the core, like the one Senlin gave Sandu and they will climb up the pillars as high as they could under the pressure of the stones. For them to advance further up, they need to protect their bodies with their own spiritual energy.

The process will drain them, but using the elixir, will restore the lost energy so they could keep climb up until they no longer had a drop of elixir to go further. Depending on your endurance and use of the elixir, you could go all the way to the top and stay there from several hours to many days. The more time you spend under the pressure, the more your core will strengthening and solidify your level base or move into the next. Lord Wei also gave them a teleporting talisman back to their Clan, for when they could no longer resist the pressure.

After the explanation, they were teleported to the Stone Garden, to the array, already placed on the entrance of the Garden. At their arrival, they saw a few more teleporting circles that belonged to the other Clans in the east, including the Wen Clan. Wen Ning, Qing and Wuxian greeted those who also had come to train from other Clans and let them go ahead of them, as they wanted to go in a bigger group.

"There is no time limit to this training, but it will be better if you use your elixir wisely to training your core and get use to the pressure for as long as you can. Sword spirit should also train along with their Masters and make sure they don't get overboard." Zilin said while looking at Wuxian's direction.

"Ah, Zilin, I will behave, I promise." Wei said while humorlessly and Zilin sighed.

"You had said that before, yet Suibian had to carry you out after fainting for been here way too long." Zilin said.