A White Fantasy

🔥Wei Ying🔥

They leave Xichen's room and headed for Wangji's to change clothes, but his still drunk lover have others plans in mind and grab his soon to be official husband to teleporting him somewhere else. This time, Wangji brought him to an apparent favorite place, the Crystal Lake in which his life had once been save, in where they had cultivate and make love, not so long ago.

The cold of the winter didn't reach this lake, as it was a special magical one filled with white energy. Thus the water shined as much as before and the flowers there were in full bloom, as it was the beautiful tree he once fall asleep under its cover.

"You like it here, right?" Wei Ying ask him and Wangji accented, having a look around.

"Warm, beautiful... like you." Wangji confessed and once again Wei Ying was overwhelmed by his lover's feelings.

"Lan Zhan, I love you..." Wei Ying whisper as he pull him closer to kiss him.

"Too..." Wangji responded as he let Wei Ying kiss him tenderly.

"Then let's marry here. Will you like that?" Wei Ying asked.

"Mn." Wangji answer and he started to undress Wei Ying with agile fingers, taking his belt off in a second. Wei laughed as Wangji concentrate in getting him naked.

"Wait... are we jumping to the honeymoon first, then the wedding?" Wei Ying asked his seriously blushing lover.

"Change." Wangji said as he took the red robes that Wei had let go off when he started to undress him.

"Yeah, yeah... I will change, dear impatient husband." Wei said and took off his black pants and when he looked up, to grab the red ones Wangji was holding in his hand, he notice his lover staring at him with burning passion.

"Hanguang-Jun, is your husband satisfying? Does he looks good to you?" Wei asked teasingly and Wangji blushed a bit more, then assented.

"Beautiful and mine." Wangji whisper and Wei smiled.

"Yeah, yours... by the way, Lan Wangji, when did you fall for me?" Wei asked curiously as he put on the red pants instead.

"First time, on the black eagle." Wangji confessed and Wei smiled even wider.

"So it was really at first sight..." Wei whisper remembering Wen Qing's teasing back then.

"Yes." Wangji admitted.

"I think for me was when I removed that white petal from your hair that first night. You were so stunning under those trees, then again when our cores were tested. My goal was reaching you, even though I fainted, you took such good care of me. Then, that kiss..." Wei said, as Wangji help him put his hanfu.

"We were fated." Wangji reassure him as he took the red belt to put it around his waist.

"Mmm, yes..." Wei whisper, as his lover tied it. "Okay, I'm all done, let's get you dress too." Wei added, finally undressing his lover and dressing him back in red as well.

"Hanguang-Jun, let me tell you that red really suits you. You are a handsome beauty." Wangji smirked, yet he still blushed.

"Okay, let's do this under that tree." Wei Ying told him and drag his drunk cute lover to under the big tree. They stood side by side and offer a prayer for a blessing to their coming union. They bowed first, offering it to their family. Even if they were not there, both of them have their blessing as Wei's parents approved their union and Wangji's brother did too.

They bowed a second time to each other, then stare at one another for a few seconds. That one was to join their lives willingly to a future ahead of them. Then, both of them kneeled in the ground, facing the tree, as symbol of the creation and the gods.