Yin Metal

Wei Ying

They spend most of that day with Ah Yuan here and there, showing the little kid things that he will like, then they introduce him to the rest of the team. Yanli was especially delighted with Ah Yuan visit, because come one, he was cute and playful, smart and innocent at the same time. Who could resist such combination, specially when you love children's to begin with?

A few hours after midday, Lord Zheng showed up, telling them that their training will resume again tomorrow morning, as the Clan Leaders were going to meet in a week time, in the island, because the representation of the east was already there and most of the Clans were in the north, which only needed those from the south and west.

Because the training will resume, probably fiercer than the last time, they were granted permission to go to the island they were staying when the 'breach' in the barrier happen. This time they went directly to the pagoda that had the magnificent view of the other islands to discuss the current situation among themselves.

Ah Yuan was a little tired for all the running while playing he did before, so as soon as they sat on the mats in the floor of the pagoda in where many cultivators meditate when in there, he climb up into Wangji's lap and napped. The girls giggled at the sight, because little Yuan had really come to like the stoic young man quite a lot, which was in a way, unexpected, yet charming.

Wei Ying smiled at him, obviously, Lan Zhan was still at loss of to what to do or act around the kid, although he didn't mind for him to sleep in his lap, he didn't even knew whatever he should hold the child back or not, but after Yanli suggested he should, he released the tension on his body and slightly rubbed the kid's back, making Ah Yuan smile in his arms with pleasure.

"Lan Wangji, I had no doubt you will be a very good father." Yanli said to him.

"Agree. Too bad he also had Wei Wuxian to corrupt him." Wen Qing teased, making most of the present laugh.

"As if, I am his hero." Wei Ying said back.

"Apparently not anymore, he obviously likes Lan Wangji more now." Wen Qing pointed out and Wen Ning shyly agree after seen Ah Yuan cling to him for most if the day.

"My Lan Zhan is awesome like that, I don't mind." Wei Ying said, making Lan Zhan's ears go deep red.

"Have mercy on Lan Wangji, be less shameless." Jiang Cheng said and Wei Ying smiled.

"Shameless is his middle name, don't ask for too much." Wen Qing joked.

"Lan Zhan, do you mind me telling others my feelings for you?" Wei Ying asked him casually, making Wangji even redder.

"No." He responded without shame.

"You are doom then, good luck." Jiang Cheng said to Wangji and the girls giggled, while Jin Zixuan cleared his throat.

"Changing the foolish topic, can you tell us what's going on with this new group of traitors?" Jin Zixuan asked more seriously.

"For what we could figure out from their actions and evidence left behind, they probably had two goals. One, to find Yin and take control over her in some unknown twisted way. Father and I had come to the conclusion that the era of darkness begin right when Yin ran away from Yang after Taotie try to eat their energy and hers became fragmented, making her lose her balance she gained with Yang. Her madness taking over her mind, make her darkness spread like a sickness, affecting the balance and the land itself. It was because of her madness that the land was assaulted by her darkness, changing the world, giving life to the dead that killed the living to rise again the dead. This circle is caused by her out of control energy and if they can gain control or harness that energy, then they will become gods walking on our lands."