Chapter ✿ Six

❝WALLS❞

WALLS

"No..." Louis frowns, searching his mother's eyes for any type of dishonesty. "They can't be moving back in. They're adults. This isn't their home anymore." He grabs onto Jay's hand, cupping it between his own.

Jay looks at her little boy, the same one that has been putting on a fake 'bad boy' act since Harry and Lottie had gotten home. "I'm Lottie's mother aswell, love... You both are my world and anything I can do to help you both, I will."

Louis takes a step back, crossing his arms over his stomach, tears threatening his eyes. "They're not allowed in my room, ever!"

Jay sighs, but nods. "I'll mention to them that your room is out of bounds, okay?" Jay opens her arms and Louis quickly rushes into them, beginning to sob. Jay's heart drops and she holds the back of Louis' head, stroking his hair softly. "I know they hurt you, baby... But I won't allow it to happen again, okay?"

"They will leave again..." He whispers softly.

-*-

Louis watches Harry walk through the door, a heavy looking boxed held firmly in his hands. He must see Louis out of the corner of his eye and he grins, placing the box down. "Hey, blue."

Louis huffs softly and crosses his arms. "Hello," he mumbles.

"You okay?" Harry's face drops when he sees Louis' tear stained face. He takes a step forward closer to Louis, his hands held in front of his stomach nervously. Louis looks soft today, childlike and it makes Harry's heart ache thinking of the boy Louis used to be.

Louis shrugs, letting out a breath of air he didn't know he was holding in. "I'm fine, Harry...Just, uh, girl problems."

Harry chuckles softly, "anything I can help with?"

Louis looks down at the ground, shaking his head. "No... I don't think so. Thank you, though."

"So... I'm babysitting tonight," Harry laughs a little, quite nervously. "Lottie is starting her first shift, so I was wondering if you'd like to watch a movie or something? Toy story? "

"Oh? Well you won't have to worry about me anyway... I'm going to... My friend Niall's tonight. Plus, I've kinda grown out of toy story..."

Harry pulls his lip between his teeth, biting down on it quite harshly. "Oh right, of course you have..." He scratches the back of his neck. "I should continue taking some boxes upstairs. I'll talk to you later?"

Louis nods sadly, honestly feeling a little upset for Harry. He doesn't seem to know how to talk to Louis anymore and the younger boy is definitely not making it any easier for him.

"Yeah... I'll talk to you later, Haz."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :) How do you think Louis and Harry are feeling?Thank you for 2k reads! xo

Thank you for 2k reads! xo