Chapter ✿ Sixty Three

❝START AGAIN❞

START AGAIN

Harry wakes up in the middle of the night, his stomach hurting badly. He gets up and goes to the bathroom, only just making it in time as he begins to throw up violently into the toilet. The pills, he thinks to himself, letting out a sob as he begins to vomit more and more.

"Haz?" Louis rushes to his side, hesitantly touching the man's back. After Niall's confession, Louis had been overthinking everything and now this was the first contact with Harry since he found out, and honestly, he doesn't know how to react.

Harry cries and touches his stomach, a burning feeling cursing through his body. "Go back to sleep, Lou. I'll be okay." He manages to choke out, sniffling back tears as he looks over at Louis' lovely, blue eyes.

"No. No, I'm not leaving you." Louis makes his point by sitting down on the tiles, his hand still glued to Harry's lower back, rubbing circles over it. "Is there anything I can do?"

Harry takes a shaky breath and collapses into a sitting position. He shakes his head and reaches to grab Louis' hand gently, intertwining their fingers together. "How was your day?" He asked shakily, his eyes attaching to the necklace around Louis' neck. He smiles, it is back where it belongs.

"Interesting," Louis whispers, glancing down at their hands. "Niall came over and we talked...We did some homework as well."

"Did you get it done?" Harry questions, resting his head against the sink cabinet, closing his eyes for a moment, savouring the feeling of Louis' hand in his own. "I'll help you, if you need."

"Okay, daddy," Louis jokes, his eyes widening when Harry's hand tightens around his own. "Dad. Father," Louis chuckles awkwardly, squirming a little when Harry opens his eyes a little, peering at the boy.

"I think I'm okay now," Harry says to Louis. His stomach still hurts, but the urge to throw up has subsided. Louis nods and helps him make a stand. "What is the time?"

"Around three, I think," Louis tells him. Harry nods and walks to the sink, grabbing his toothbrush, that Louis only now realises is with his own. He stands and watches Harry in the mirror, pulling a face everytime Harry glances over at him. Harry begins to tear up, but tries to push the sadness away. Even without the memories, this is still his Lou.

Once finished, they make their way back to Louis' bed, where Harry had been previously, while Louis was in Lottie's room, too nervous to ask for cuddles again after what he had found out. "Do you want a tea or something? Water maybe?"

"A tea sounds good..." Harry sits on the bed, brushing his fingers through his curls. "But don't trouble yourself if you are too tired."

"Don't be silly." Louis smiles at him and holds a finger up, indicating he will be back in a moment. While he is gone, Harry gets himself comfortable in the bed, sitting up, his back against the headboard. He doesn't feel as sick anymore, which is good, but there is still the ache in his heart that won't go away.

Not long later, Louis is back with the tea. He sets it on the side table and stares at Harry nervously for a moment, Harry looks at him with confusion, until Louis is stepping forward and straddling him.

They lock eyes and Harry swallows thickly, his eyes widened. "What are you doing?"

"I-I don't know..." Louis whispers, taking a deep breath. "This just feels right. Right?" Louis breathes out and places his hands on Harry's shoulders, the lamp casting light over Harry's face. "Niall told me something..."

"What?"

"That maybe we were together? He may have been lying... But all I know, memories or not, is that I've liked you for a long time." Louis stops talking and rests his forehead against Harry's, a little out of breath from his stressful speech. "Please tell me it wasn't a lie," Louis almost begs.

Harry places his hand gently on the back of Louis' neck and pulls him in for a gentle kiss. "We are together," he whispers softly, kissing Louis again.

"I'm sorry I ruined it," Louis begins to cry, resting his head on Harry's shoulder. The older holds him closely, trying his best to comfort the boy.

"Baby, you didn't ruin anything, " Harry begins to tear up as well, not handling his boy being upset. "Listen to me...Even if you never get your memory back, I promise we will make new ones. I'll give you the world if you let me."

Louis pulls back and teary blue eyes meet teary green. They both smile at each other, hearts pounding quickly and love so obvious. Louis wiggles down and rests his head against Harry's chest, sighing in content as he listens to his boyfriend's heartbeat. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"Give me a lap dance," Harry snorts and Louis gasps, slapping his arm, blushing sheepishly. Harry smiles fondly at him, resting his hand on Louis' cheek. "I love you."

The boy grins and rubs his face against Harry's shirt. "Love you too."

Remember to leave me lots of comments to wake up to so I can be motivated to update again! This book is close to ending :( but we do still have a bit to go!

Question: what's been your favourite part of this book? If this was your book, how would you end it? xo