Chapter ✿ Eleven

❝DON'T TRUST A SMILE❞

DON'T TRUST A SMILE

-Sensitive Content-

"I'm so bored," Louis whispers to Niall, continuing to write notes off of the whiteboard. "I hate science so much."

Niall digs around in his pencil case for a moment, pulling out a loose skittle. He blows off pencil sharpens and holds it up to Louis. "Do you want it?"

Louis stares at the lolly in disgust. "No. Thank you."

He watches as Niall throws it into his mouth and suddenly feels sick. "I'm going to go to the bathroom," Louis mumbles, getting out of his seat, not expecting it to drag along the floor, making a screeching sound.

People turn to look at him and Louis blushes, his cheeks turning a pink colour. He walks up to the teacher, holding his arms over his stomach insecurely.

"May I go to the bathroom?" He asks when she gives him a questioning look.

"Of course, Louis," she nods, her dark red bun bobbing on her head and her small glasses falling further down her nose. "Be quick though."

Louis nods and makes his way out of the classroom, walking quietly down the hallway, not wanting to distract other classes.

He pulls out his phone, smiling when a message from Harry appears on the lock screen.

Picking up you at lunch time for a 'Doctors appointment' I'm taking you to lunch though! xxx

Louis replies with a yay, can't wait! xox and turns into the boys bathroom, jumping to sit on the sink bench.

He swings his legs back and forth as he scrolls through his socials, eyes glancing at the time, twenty minutes to go. He decides to wait another five, before he goes back, not wanting to get into much trouble, but not wanting to be too quick either. 

But when he is about to go back to class, Jamie, who the popular kids like to call the class nerd, walks in.

"Louis," he smiles. "Hi." The black haired boy pushes up his black rimmed glasses and gives Louis a dorky smile.

"Hey, Jamie!" Louis smiles and is about to leave when the other boy stands in front of him, a stern look on his face.

"I know your secret..." Jamie whispers, a smirk making it's way to his face.

"S-secret?" Louis clears his throat. "I don't know what you're talking about..."

"You're a slutty stripper. My uncle was unlucky enough to be at one of your shows..." Jamie grits out, grabbing onto Louis' wrist.

"Let me go! It wasn't me!" Louis yells.

"How much does a blow job cost, aye?" Jamie smiles, his other hand not on Louis' wrist, reaching to stroke Louis' jawline.

"I-I don't do that shit! Let me go, or I'll tell on you!" Louis' heart was now beating erratically against his chest. He felt weak, confused. Jamie was always nice to Louis, why was he being like this?

"Do you really think people will believe you over me?... And if you tell anyone, everyone will know you're a stripper and prostitute." Jamie sneers, his fingers digging deeply into the soft skin on Louis' wrist.

Louis let's out a shrill squeal of pain. "Okay, okay! What do you want?"

"You on your knees. Mouth open. You're taking my cock. Don't worry slut, I'll pay you."

Louis sobs, tears streaming down his face as he gets onto the cold, dirty floor of the bathrooms. His knees crunch from under him, as he sits there, his arms crossed over his stomach.

Before he knows it, he hears, "open up." And sure enough, Jamie has his cock out, already hard. "Take it slut, or I'll force you."

Louis swallows back tears and takes the boy into his mouth, not expecting that the next second he would be gagging on it furiously as the boy roughly fucks his throat, throwing a fifty dollar note at him as he does so.

Our baby Lou will get the love he deserves soon, don't you worry

Our baby Lou will get the love he deserves soon, don't you worry. 💕
Thoughts on this chapter? What do you think will happen next chapter? xo