Chapter ✿ Forty Eight

❝THE JOURNAL❞

THE JOURNAL

Ever since Louis left, Harry had been extremely bored. He had cooked breakfast for himself, messaged Louis. Had a shower, messaged Louis. Called Jay, to check everything was okay since she was still at work and then he messaged Louis.

After getting no reply and staring at his phone for over half an hour, he trudged upstairs in a pouty huff, hands gliding along the worn-out wall as he does so. This was bad, Louis has only been gone for around two hours and Harry was already losing his mind. He was already so dependant on the boy, well, in reality, he always has been.

He flops down on Louis' bed when he gets into the room, sighing softly as he glances around the room. He smiles softly at the Toy Story blanket he insisted Louis to put back on his bed.

The room really had become messy. Harry's wardrobe (or floordrobe) had been moved into here after Lottie had left and yet had to be tidied up.

So without another thought, Harry quickly gets up and gets to work. He sorts his clothes from Louis' and neatly divides the closet in half, getting a fond feeling flowing through him. He clears the desk and vacuums the floor, even straightening the pictures that fill Louis' wall. Many of which include Louis and Jay, only the older ones with Harry and Lottie in them.

He pulls stuff from under the bed, smirking when he finds a vibrator. He purses his lips to contain a chuckle and places it in the side table, already planning to tease Louis about it later.

When reaching under the bed, thinking he had got everything, he feels something and tugs it out. Eyes widening at the cute little journal that sits in his hand, kiddish drawings scribbled over if. Drawings he would recognise from anywhere. Louis'. Harry still remembers the countless sheets of paper he would receive from Louis, whether he would come home from school with them or draw them with Harry. The older boy loved them so much.

He is about to open the small book but decides against it. It is obviously Louis' and Harry doesn't want to go through Louis' things without permission. That'd be wrong and if Louis found out, it could lead to a fight. And Harry doesn't want to fight anymore, he just wants to be happy.

When he feels a break is needed, Harry goes to the kitchen and grabs a can of sprite and then makes his way to the lounge room, turning on the television. The news is playing and a journalist speaks about a missing child and a car accident, which Harry frowns at and decides to change the channel. Once again, tired of bad things happening.

After searching for something to watch and that ending with Harry giving up, his phone begins to ring. He scrambles to grab it and answers before reading the caller I.D, yelling, "Lou!"

Thoughts? What is in the journal?

Please leave some comments, they've been getting less and less and it is making me less motivated to continue this book. :( xo