Chapter ✿ Thirty Five

❝SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS❞

SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THIS

Going out for dinner tonight with Lottie so I won't be home.

Louis reads the message and his stomach drops. It was only yesterday Harry was trying to get away from Lottie, now he is having dinner with her? It didn't make sense, none of this did.

Louis stands from his place at the lunch table, receiving looks from the people he is sat with. He ignores them, trying to maintain his calm composure.

"Where you going, Lou?" Niall questions, a concerned expression etching on his face when he notices the tears in Louis' eyes. He goes to stand up, but stays put when Louis shakes his head, placing his hand on Niall's shoulder.

"I just need some air," Louis mumbles as quietly as possible, but a noticeable crack in his voice is still heard. He grabs his bag and walks out of the dark green painted room. He despises of the colour, really.

Louis makes it outside, the breath held in his lungs allowing to be released now.

He presses his back against the wall of the building and drops his bag next to him as he shakily clutches at his phone, trying his best to write out a reply, but he decides against it when a tear falls onto the screen, blurring the words even more.

Louis goes to his contacts and clicks on the one he needs, pressing the phone to his ear when the ringing begins.

"Hello?"

"I need you."

-*-

"So let me get this straight..." Luke kisses over Louis' exposed thighs, looking up at the small boy. "You think you're in love with your sister's boyfriend? And... Soon to be baby daddy."

Louis moans quietly when Luke licks up his length and the boy nods quickly. "I know I am in love with him. I have been for a long time, before he even came back," Louis breathes out shakily, pushing his hands through Luke's hair.

Luke crawls back up to the young boy, pressing a kiss to his lips softly. "And you guys... Had sex?" The blonde questions carefully, pressing his hand against Louis' cheek.

"We did," Louis replies bashfully, his cheeks turning a dark tint of red, heating up under Luke's hand. "You can't tell anyone though," he pleads, pressing his hand against Luke's.

"Of course not. He is younger than me anyway, this," he motions between the two, chuckling softly. "Is worse."

Louis giggles and nods, a moan falling from his parted lips when Luke begins to rock their naked bodies together. "I'm glad you called me," Luke pants out, moving a hand between their two bodies to handle both of their members. "I've missed this. Missed you."

Louis' back arches off the bed and a drawn out whine leaves his mouth, his body filling with pleasure. "Missed you," Louis says shakily.

Luke attaches his lips to Louis' neck, sucking on the spot he know drives Louis crazy. "If we keep doing this, I don't think I'll make it to the proper stuff."

Louis lets out a string of uh's, whining and whimpering so deliciously as Luke works on any way possible to pleasure the boy. "Luke! Faster!"

Luke listens and jerks them off faster, grunting in pleasure when he feels Louis' cock throbbing against his own. "So pretty, little one," Luke groans, cumming hard, with Louis immediately following him.

"Fuck," Louis mumbles, body going slack. "Thank you," he blushes pushing his face against Luke's neck.

"Anything for you, darling."

-*-

"I don't understand why you cancelled our dinner plans, Harry!" Lottie yells as they walk into the dark house.

Harry flicks a light on and rolls his eyes in annoyance and frustration. "I don't feel well, I'm sorry," he lies. Truth is, he was worried when not getting a reply from Louis. He wanted, no needed to know the boy was okay.

"Luke! Faster!"

A loud shout is heard from upstairs and Harry immediately stills, now legitimately feeling sick. He momentarily closes his eyes, but snaps them open when a loud cackle of laughter comes from Lottie.

"Oh my god, Louis is having sex... With a guy apparently," she snorts, walking to the kitchen. "Well, didn't expect that one."

"Yeah," Harry fake laughs, glancing down at the ground. He rubs his arm and sniffles a little when the moans become louder and more continuous, leaving a sinking feeling in his chest.

"What do you want to eat?" Lottie asks from her position in front of the fridge as she peers at the short supply of food they have.

"Might just go lay down," Harry mumbles, swallowing thickly. He shoots her a small smile, before quietly climbing the stairs, not wanting to alert Louis to the fact he is home.

He hears some soft whispering, but tries his best to block out the sound as he rushes into his room, shutting the door tightly. He lets a tear slip, quickly wiping at it with his sweater.

It shouldn't be like this.

Thoughts? xo