Chapter ✿ Thirty Four

❝WHERE I'D RATHER BE❞

WHERE I'D RATHER BE

"We have to be quick," Lottie whispers, climbing onto Harry's lap in just her underwear and bra.

Harry continues to sit on the bed, eyes trained on his phone. "Quick for what?" He mumbles, looking up. His eyes widen and he shakes his head. "Oh no, I'm not in the mood."

"Come on," she grinds a little on him, pulling the phone out of his hand. She moans a little and connects her lips to his neck. "Take me."

"There are people home," he tells her, awkwardly placing his hands on her back.

"Louis has a friend over and mum is asleep. We have to be quick though." She pushes up against Harry's shoulders, laying him down. "I'm gonna ride you."

"You know I don't like it," Harry mumbles, blushing, feeling embarrassed. "I don't feel comfortable doing it... What friend does Louis have over?"

"I don't know," Lottie groans, rubbing herself against Harry's jeans. "You need to get over this fear of having me ride you, just because I'm above you, doesn't mean I'm him. And Louis is with some blonde guy."

"How old does he lo-?" Harry asks, but is cut off when Lottie kisses him, her sticky lip gloss covering his lips.

Harry flips them over and pulls away. "I really don't think this is a good idea, Lottie... Louis might walk in, or worse, your mum!"

"I don't care," Lottie whines, her hands moving down to unbutton Hsrry 's jeans. "Why aren't you hard yet?" She groans, pulling his member out of his boxers.

"Because I don't want to have sex," he mumbles, letting out a shaky breath when she begins to tug on his length. "Lottie, no."

Harry pulls away from her and stands up, tugging his pants back up. "I better go check on Louis."

"Check on Louis?!" Lottie scoffs, glaring at him. "What the fuck, Harry! I'm offering you sex here and you want to go see my brother?"

"I just want to see who he is with," Harry explains to her.

"But Harry," she whines, laying back on the bed, parting her legs. "I'm so horny."

"You've got fingers."

And with that, Harry walks out of the room, shutting the door behind him. He takes quick strides over to Louis' room, knocking on the door briefly, before pushing it open.

He let's a loud sigh of relief when he looks on the bed to find Louis playing cards with the blonde haired boy... Not doing anything else.

"Hi," Harry breathes out, pushing his back against the door. He smiles at the two boys awkwardly and gives them a small wave.

"Hello?" Louis looks at him confused. "Can I help you?"

"Um... I just came to check on you and-"

"Niall," the Irish man speaks up, grinning between Louis and Harry and making an inappropriate hand gesture, that Louis slaps for him to stop.

"Hi Niall," Harry smiles, eyes widening when he hears the door of his and Lottie's room open and shut. He moves his hand to the door nob and locks it. "I'm hiding from Lottie... Can I hang in here?"

Louis nods after a moments thought and pats the spot next to him. "Come play cards with us."

Harry rushes over to sit next to Louis, he brushes his hand against the boys thigh, a smirk coming on his face when Louis' breath hitches.

"Keep it in your pants while I'm in the room, please." The blonde comments, shaking his head in mock disappointment.

"What-?" Harry turns to Louis who blushes.

"I may have told Niall..." Louis swallows thickly, ready for Harry to tell him off. "it just slipped out..."

"I heard you've got a big dick," Niall winks. "Nice, bro."

Harry whines and presses his forehead against Louis' shoulder. "Louisss."

Thoughts? xo

Thoughts? xo