Chapter ✿ Thirty Three

❝SCARED FOR HIM❞

SCARED FOR HIM

-Triple Update-

Louis walks down the stairs and into the dining room where everyone sits eating breakfast. He doesn't say anything, just walks past them to make tea.

"Morning, darling," Jay speaks, walking up behind Louis, a frown on her face. "What happened to your lip and cheek?"

"I can explain that one," Harry butts in quickly. "It was my fault. I tripped Louis and he fell. Sorry Jay, I really didn't mean to."

Jay gives Harry a smile and turns to Louis, who looks at his mum with an unreadable expression. "Are you okay?" She asks, recieveing a nod.

"Come eat some breakfast," she tells him, watching as the boy pours the hot water into his mug.

"I'm not hungry," Louis mumbles in reply.

"Come sit with us at least."

He follows his mother and sits down in front of Harry, who sits next to Lottie. He doesn't make eye contact and he sips his tea, trying to keep himself together.

"Why aren't you eating, Lou?" Lottie questions, glancing at the plate Jay had made up for him.

"I'm just... Not hungry. I need to lose weight," he tells her, the end part barely audible.

He hears Harry scoff and looks over at the man, who is shaking his head. "If anything, you need more weight on Louis. Please, eat. You'll be sick."

"No, thank you."

"Good!" Lottie laughs, reaching over to grab the plate. "I'm starved!... And I'm eating for two now."

Louis and Harry both glare at her before Louis turns to his mum. "How was work, mumma?"

"Eventful, that is for sure," Jay let's out a sigh, rubbing her forehead.

"What happened?" Louis wonders quietly.

"Some filthy stipper fell off her pole and hit her head," Lottie rolls her eyes, Harry gasps and Louis stills. "She has a brain bleed now. May never wake up. She was a useless whore anyway."

"Charlotte," Jay warns, glaring at her. "Don't talk about people like that."

"Jay is right, Lottie. That is someone's daughter or sister," Harry looks pointedly at Louis. "I'm sure they're heart broken... Wouldn't you be if someone close to you got hurt? She should have stopped when she had the chance."

Louis glances down at his lap and shrugs. "Maybe she didn't want to stop. Maybe... She liked it."

"Maybe she made a mistake. Now she is hurt... Maybe someone told her to stop and she didn't listen," Harry pushes, trying to get his point across.

Louis stands up and slams his hands on the table. "Maybe she didn't want to listen. Maybe that person shouldn't have told her what to do," he grits out. "Definitely not when that person has made bigger mistakes."

Louis storms off, crossing his arms over his chest. He won't let Harry tell him what to do. He isn't Harry's and never will be. 

Thoughts? xo

Thoughts? xo