Chapter ✿ Forty Five

❝TOY STORY❞

TOY STORY

Louis awakens his body entangled with Harry's, his head rested on the olders chest.

Yesterday was so bizarre, Lottie leaving, Jay crying, Harry crying... Louis passed out to sleep at the time of seven, which was unusual for him now, but being in Harry's arms again made him feel so content he couldn't help it.

Harry stirs a little when Louis lightly dances his fingertips over Harry's chest, drawing imaginary patterns and words there. "You're awake, " Harry's gruff morning voice breaks the silence, startling the younger a little.

"Have been for a while now," Louis whispers, crawling a little further up to press his lips to Harry's cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine," Harry mumbles with a nod, tilting his head to the side to glance at Louis with his red-rimmed eyes. "I'm glad it is over with, that is for sure... Still upset I'm not having a baby."

"We can have one, one day, " Louis blurts out, a nauseous feeling following the statement when the realisation hits him. "I mean-I mean."

"Kids of yours would be adorable..." Harry chuckles softly, pressing his cold knuckles to Louis' now heated cheeks. "I can picture exactly what you looked like as a baby, the absolute cutest."

It's true, Harry had known Lottie before Louis was even born. Before they were together, they were best friends, inseparable even.

"I've seen pictures of you, " Louis hums with a small smile gracing his face. "You were definitely the cutest, you can't lose with those dimples of yours."

Harry shakes his head with a laugh, his hand making its way to play with Louis' soft hair. "Your hair is getting quite long," Harry gives him a warm smile, tugging on the locks a little.

"I need to get it cut," Louis snorts. "But first I need a shower and breakfast!" Louis giggles and rolls off of Harry, onto his neat, cold side of the bed. "Ooh! I know what we should do today."

"What, baby?" Harry sits on the edge of the bed, lifting his arms to stretch as a yawn falls from his lips. "Toy story marathon!"

-*-

"He just... Left," Louis pouts as Andy takes one last look at Woody. "Absolute bullshit," the small boy grumbles, crossing his arms. "Stupid Andy!" Louis turns to Harry awkwardly, since he is sat in the man's lap. "Let's be real here though, if Andy was human, he would be one hot human."

"Is it 'let's make Harry jealous day?' Because you were fangirling about the guy on the ad before we started watching Toy Story earlier..." Harry jokes, biting Louis' neck softly. "Did your mum tell you what time she'd be home?"

Louis gets off of Harry' lap to go change the DVD to the fourth disc and hums in thought. "Later tonight, she was going to talk to Lottie."

"Ah..." Harry smirks and watches Louis bend over in front of the DVD player. "So plenty of time," he mumbles, tapping his fingers against the arm of the chair.

Louis walks back to Harry, an innocent grin on his face, it fading when Harry tugs the boy onto his lap. "Excuse me, ma'am, I'm trying to watch Toy Story," Louis snorts and bites his lip.

"Well, sir," Harry mocks, moving them so Louis is laying down on the couch with Harry hovering over him. "You've got a friend that wants to be in you..." Harry laughs loudly. "Get it? You've got a friend in me."

"That was horrid," Louis groans, pushing at Harry's chest. "Get off me bitch, your horrible jokes have made my pp shrink."

"As long as your ass doesn't, I'm okay with that, " Harry winks and trails his hands down slowly to squeeze the plump flesh.

"Oh, I see. Only love me for my ass."

Harry grins and moves on of his hands to the back of Louis' neck, pulling him in for a slow, lazy kiss. "Do you want to?" Harry leans his forehead against Louis'.

"Please," Louis wraps his legs around Harry's waist.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave me some comments pleaseeee! :') xo