Chapter ✿ Sixty Six

❝MEMORY OF THE FORGOTTEN❞

MEMORY OF THE FORGOTTEN

Louis slumps on the couch, resting his head against Harry's shoulder with a dramatic sigh. After not getting the attention of Harry, he does it again, this time the man turns to him, his eyebrows raised and a fond smile on his face. "Can I help you, sweetheart?"

"I'm bored," Louis groans with a cheeky smirk. "Help," he pouts, moving to lay his head on Harry's lap, his eyes never leaving the man's. Harry begins to stroke through his hair, smiling.

"I take it your headache is gone?" Harry says, halting his actions when Louis nods.

"Yes, now continue petting me, please. I'm a kitten," Louis tries to do a small 'meow', ending up with them both cracking up laughing. Louis moves to straddle Harry's lap, pressing a kiss to his lips. "What do you want to do?"

"Want to watch IT chapter two again?" Harry questions, kissing down Louis' neck. Louis let's out a high pitched moan and entangle's is his hands in Harry's hair.

"No way, it was too sad last time we watched it."

Harry pauses.

He pulls away from Louis, his eyes wide. "What did you just say?" His voice wavers, his large, ring cladded hands squeezing against Louis' plump, fleshy hips.

Louis looks at him confused and begins to talk again. "The last time we watched..." His voice lowers and a smile brightens his face. "We watched it! Together! On your birthday!" He almost squeals in joy, gripping onto Harry's shoulders and shaking them a little. "I remember that!"

"Oh my God," Harry let's out a shaky breath, his eyes tearing up. He pulls at Louis' thin waist, crashing his head against the boy's chest in a bone-crushing hug. "You're coming back to me, Lou!"

-*-

Louis hums sleepily as Harry traces patterns over his stomach. "I read up to our beach day in your journal... You don't understand how much you meant to me when you were little, Lou. I didn't love you in the way I do now, obviously, but you were always my little sunshine... You always made me happy."

Louis smiles and kisses Harry's clothed chest. "I always loved you. I despised Lottie because she got you. I still don't know what happened between you two..." Louis pauses for a moment, rubbing his cheek against Harry. "But I'm glad I have you."

Harry stills, his eyes staring at the ceiling and he bites his lip. "I don't know how to explain it... She pretended to be pregnant to get me back, we had already been together at that point, which made it more complicated."

"Been together?" Louis looks up from under his eyelashes, blue eyes scanning Harry's face in confusion. "As in? Like?... Sex." He whispers the last part, a bashful blush forming on his face.

"Yeah," Harry breathes out. "The night before, actually and then she dropped the bombshell." Harry closes his eyes tightly, dreading to tell Louis the rest. "I-I don't want to talk about it..." Harry's voice comes out harsh, anger towards himself becoming more clear.

"Are you okay?" Louis sits up suddenly when noticing Harry's deep, stuttered breaths. "Haz?"

"Yes," Harry frowns, grabbing onto Louis softly to lay him back down, his hand gliding over the soft skin on Louis' arm. "I'm okay. I will be fine, " Harry whispers, more to himself than anyone else. He tries to convince himself that he is in fact, okay, but the thoughts that are swirling through his mind say different.

This chapter was so tiring to put together, although it is bad, please leave some comments! I'm getting so sick of this book, but I'm trying my best for you guys! 💗

Answer to last chapter's question: I am 17 :) xo

Question for this chapter: What do you think needs to be or you want to he incorporated in future chapters? xo

Also, if you can, please give me a follow here and on my Instagram softlacelarry! My pms are open in both of them, so message me whenever! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, have a great day/night, lovelies! xo