Chapter ✿ Twenty Five

❝I WANT YOU❞

I WANT YOU

Louis walks into Harry's hotel room, his eyebrows raised. "You didn't have to beg me, you know?" He speaks, walking past Harry, brushing the mans hand with his own as he does so.

Harry rolls his eyes fondly and shuts the door. "I did not beg!" He laughs and throws himself on the bed, so he is laying on his back, arms behind his head.

Louis scoffs and digs his phone out of his pocket. He begins to read the messages, a playful smirk on his face. "Please come over, Lou," he mocks. "I miss you, blue. This hotel is boring without you. I'll give you cuddles."

Louis throws the phone gently on the bed. It lands next to Harry's head and Louis smiles. "The proof is all there."

Harry blushes a little and makes grabby hands at Louis. "Come on, love. I promised cuddles."

Louis grins and climbs on top of Harry, letting out a shaky breath when realising he is straddling him.

Harry closes his eyes and squirms a little under Louis, unsure why he is becoming so breathless.

"I need to get to work soon," Louis swallows, nuzzling his face against Harry's neck, kissing the soft skin there.

Harry shivers from under him, his hands moving to the boys curvy hips and squeezing them gently. "Stay," he speaks huskily, sending chills through Louis.

"I-I can't... Work, I need to work," Louis mutters, pushing up against Harry's chest.

"Call in sick," Harry pleads, grabbing onto Louis' arms gently. "Is it the money? I'll pay you to stay."

Louis frowns and shakes his head. "If I'm not there, my boss will get mad, okay?" Louis watches as Harry's face drops and he let's go of Louis' arms.

"You go then," Harry nods, giving Louis a forced smile. "Are you-will you be getting taken home by someone tonight?..."

Louis gives Harry a small shrug and looks down. He thinks for a moment, would he prefer to be with Harry? Or to be at the strip club. "I'm not going," he blurts out. "I want to stay with you..."

Louis leans down and pecks Harry's lips, moaning softly when Harry grabs the back of his neck and pulls him in for a deeper kiss.

Louis presses his forhead against Harry' own, taking deep breaths to try and calm himself. Harry kisses the boys neck and Louis whimpers softly. "I want you."

"What?"

This chapter is bad XD but I wanted to write today and this is the only book I could motivate myself to do

This chapter is bad XD but I wanted to write today and this is the only book I could motivate myself to do. Thoughts? xo