Chapter ✿ Thirteen

❝CONFESSIONS❞

CONFESSIONS

"Harry!" Lottie whispers harshly, shaking the man. "What are you doing in Louis' bed?!"

Harry wakes up in a fright, sitting up quickly. "Wha?-" He looks around the room, confused.

But then realisation of everything that happened yesterday hits him.

That guy... He hurt his Louis. Why would someone do that? In Harry's eyes, Louis is the most precious boy in this entire world and for somebody to take advantage of that makes Harry full of rage.

"What. Are. You. Doing. In. Louis'. Bed?" She grits out, breathing heavily.

"He was upset-" Harry protests softly, calmly, trying not to wake the younger boy, who is curled up against Harry, soft breaths leaving his lips.

"It may have been cute when he was a kid, but now it is just weird..." Lottie rolls her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. She raises an eyebrow at Harry, before glancing at her brother.

"Don't be pathetic," Harry gets out of the bed. He stumbles, being caught on a blanket. "That's just ridiculous." He pushes past her, going to their room to get a change of clothes.

He starts stripping of his clothes, throwing on sweats and a tee shirt.

"Louis has always stole you away from me!" Lottie says to him, arms dropping to the side. "Why do you like spending time with him more than me?"

Harry sighs on frustration, turning around. "Lottie, you were on a night shift, I would not have been spending time with you anyway... I haven't seen Louis for six years! Besides from the small break up, I have seen you everyday, every second basically."

Lottie shrugs, an upset expression etched on her face. "I'm sorry... It's just he is older now and I don't know, I'm scared I'll lose you. Like what happened at college."

"That was completely different, Charlotte." Harry grits out. "That was a one time thing and it's not like I cheated on you!"

"I know you didn't... But it still hurt."

"Would it have hurt less if I had been hooking up with a girl?"

Lottie glaces at the ground, tears forming in her eyes as she shakes her head.

"Exactly. Just-just leave me alone."

And with that Harry leaves the house, so much anger bubbling inside of him.

-*-

Louis sits down at the table with his mum and Lottie, about to eat his breakfast, when he notices...

"Where's Harry?" He asks softly, voice raw from the crying of last night.

"He went for a walk." Lottie smiles at Louis. "Are you okay? Harry told me you we're upset about something..."

Louis looks down at his plate. "Yeah... I'm okay. I watched IT chapter two, so you know, I was sad."

"Oh right," she chuckles. "I haven't seen it..." She shrugs, using a fork to push around the bacon on her plate. "Maybe we could watch it together?"

"Sure," Louis gives her a small smile, taking a sip of his tea. "Mum... I don't feel well. Do I have to go to school?"

Jay eyes over the small boy, taking in his slumped state and saddened features. "Okay, sweetie... Tell me if you need to go to the doctors."

"Okay, mum."

"Harry's friends are coming up today..." Lottie interrupts. "For his birthday in a couple of days. They wanted to take him out or something. Is it okay if they drop in?"

"Of course! It will be lovely to meet them!"

This update has taken ages, I've been so focused on my new book daddy, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this one!

This update has taken ages, I've been so focused on my new book daddy, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this one!... What do you think happened at college between Harry and Lottie? Where is Harry's friends taking him? I hope you enjoyed this chapter!