Chapter ✿ Twenty Four

❝I TRUST YOU❞

I TRUST YOU

"Haz," Louis knocks on the door softly, pressing his sweaty forehead against the hard wood. "Harry," he whines, knocking on the door harder this time.

"Lou?" The door opens, a tired looking Harry standing behind it. "Sorry I was asleep... I just assumed you weren't coming."

Harry yawns and opens the door up wider, letting the small boy walk in. He watches as Louis limp harshly and his stomach drops.

"What have you been doing?" Harry questions suspiciously, closing the hotel door. He turns around and examines the small boy. "You look hot," Harry steps forward, placing his cold hand against Louis' red cheeks.

"I am hot," Louis swallows, pushing his cheek against Harry's hand and blinking up at the man with his glassy, blue eyes. 

"Take your hoodie and pants off then," Harry shrugs and sits down on the bed, smiling at the small boy.

"I-I can't," Louis blushes, clenching at the bottom of his hoodie nervously. He squirms under Harry's confused gaze and hesitantly lifts his hoodie a little to show the red lace under it.

"Oh," Harry breathes out, his eyes focused on the small part of skin contrasted with the red lace that he can see. "Uh, want s-some of my clothes?" Harry looks away, biting his lip harshly. "I have tee shirts and shorts... They might be a bit big, but uh, yeah."

Louis nods and hugs himself. "Can I go for a shower?"

"Yes, of course! Go now and I'll get the clothes ready for you."

Louis obeys and walks into the shower, his body aching. His clients tonight were a bit rough. They were twins, double the penetration, double the money. But at least they prepped him and were gentle at the beginning.

He peels clothes off and then his lace, hissing a little at the pain un his backside. He turns the shower on, his thoughts running to Harry as he gets in.

-*-

Harry watches as Louis walks out of the room, his white towel hung low on his curvy, luscious hips. The older man subconsciously licks his lips as he eyes the boy.

"Did you get fucked tonight?" Harry blurts out as Louis struggles to walk to the bed, his faced laced with a pained expression.

Louis looks up and flushes a deep pink, nodding in shame.

"Why, Lou?" Harry stands up quickly, walking over to Louis with a small mumble of, "let me carry you."

Louis allows himself to be lifted and gently placed on the bed. "Because it is my job, Harry."

"To get hurt?" Harry scoffs, grabbing his large tee shirt and putting it onto Louis gently.

"My job is to give these people what they pay for... I got double tonight, so that is a bonus," Louis shrugs, trying to make a joke of it.