Chapter ✿ Forty Seven

❝BYE BLUE❞

BYE BLUE

-DOUBLE UPDATE-

"Are you sure you don't want me to come? I'm stronger than Luke," Harry huffs, crossing his arms over his chest. He watches Louis continues to dig through his drawers, looking for an outfit.

"I'm sure!" Louis looks over his shoulder at Harry, who is sat, pouting, on the bed. "Haz, you have nothing to worry about... I just think taking Luke is safer, he won't lose his temper."

"I just want you to be safe..." Harry mumbles softly, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth. "What if something happens and I'm not there to help?"

"What's going to happen?" Louis stands and turns to Harry with a raise of his eyebrows. He walks until he reaches the bottom of the bed and crawls upon Harry, straddling his lap. "Hi."

"Your boss could get angry," Harry presses his face against Louis' neck. "He won't like that you are quitting... And Luke isn't strong. He is over thirty, probably will die of old age soon."

Louis scoffs and takes Harry's head in his hands. "Luke has got lots of life left in him... And trust me when I say, Luke is very strong," Louis teases with a wink and giggle.

Harry's hands find their way to Louis' hips and he squeezes a little, shooting a glare to the small boy. "Not funny," he murmurs with a frown.

Louis purses his lips to stop his laughs and shakes his head softly. "Oops. Sorry, Hazza!"

"You better get dressed, don't want to keep your boyfriend waiting." Harry looks away from Louis and pouts a little, his heart aching with jealously.

"Hazza, come on, babes," Louis pecks his cheek softly. "Don't be silly..." He whispers softly, hoping Harry is only joking. Louis knows he would never do anything to hurt Harry and he hopes the boy knows that too.

"Please be careful," Harry whispers with a small smile and pulls Louis in for a soft kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too. To infinity and beyond, right?" Louis grins and when Harry let's out a small chuckle, he jumps off and walks to the closet. "What should I wear?"

-*-

Louis and Harry had been making out for around twenty minutes now, both moaning and whining against each other.

They were sitting bored, waiting for Luke when suddenly Louis pounced on Harry, pulling him in for a heated kiss. And that's what lead them to this point, of Louis pinned under Harry, a whimpering mess.

The older pulls away from Louis, eyes trailing over his perfect face, from his flushed cheeks to his glassy eyes and just as he is about to go in for another kiss, the sound of Luke's car horn honking echo's through the room.

"Don't leave..." Harry leans his forehead against Louis', their soft panting filling the room of sound. "I don't have a good feeling about this."

"Everything will be fine, Haz," Louis places his hands on Harry's chest and pushes a little, grinning when the older boy gets the hint and rolls off of him. "I'll see you when I get back, okay?"

Harry nods and stares blankly at the wall. "If he hurts you again, I will kill him. Just thought I'd let you know."

Louis snorts and teasingly pecks up Harry's neck, whispering into his ear. "I like bad boys."

Harry audibly gulps and moves his eyes to Louis, smirking a little. "Oh yeah? I can be bad..." He bites his lip, with a wink and moves forward to kiss Louis.

"Gotta go," Louis pulls away before he gets too invested and just decides on staying. He stands up quickly and brushes his perfectly clean outfit of black jeans and a stripy shirt.

The smaller boy opens the door and turns to give Harry one last wave, a small smile gracing his face as he mouths. "Bye Haz."

The door shuts and Harry releases a breath he didn't know he was holding in. "Bye Blue," he mumbles softly, looking down at his hands sadly.

 "Bye Blue," he mumbles softly, looking down at his hands sadly

Did you enjoy? What do you think will happen next? xo