Chapter ✿ Sixteen

❝THE DECISION IS MADE❞

THE DECISION IS MADE

"A strip club?" Harry's eyes widen, glancing between his two best friends who had just arrived at his house.

They had immediately begun listing off things to do for Harry's birthday and the green eyed boy had definitely found this one the most outrageous.

"Yes!" Liam grins cheekily, picking up his cup of coffee that was set on the table they sit at and taking a sip.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." Harry mumbles, pursing his lips. "You both know how Lottie is, she'd never go for it..."

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her..." Zayn shrugs. "It's not like you're cheating on her. It's just a night out."

"I know," Harry sighs. "And she knows I would not cheat on her. But it still feels dodgy." He shrugs and takes a sip of his own drink. "Why don't we just go to the pub? Have a beer, a meal. That sounds like fun, yeah?"

"No," both Zayn and Liam speak in unision.

"That sounds boring as fuck," Liam goes on to say, rolling his eyes. "Come on mate! Strip club, please!"

"You guys can go by yourself," Harry rolls his eyes, stopping a groan from escaping.

"How long has it been since you've got some action?" Zayn asks, face serious, unlike Liam's, as he looks like he is on the verge of laughing.

"Uh, a while?" Harry rubs his forehead. "But what does that have to do with anything?"

"Well I mean..." Zayn smirks. "We could shout you a lap dance. I'm sure that could get the job done."

"No," Harry flushes red. "No to all of this!"

"Harry-" Liam interjects.

"I'm sorry, guys..." Harry sighs, regretting his words immediately. "If you'd like to take me to a strip club, you can."

"Yes!" Liam hits his hands down on the table.

"But! I have to ask Lottie and no lap dances!"

Zayn pouts. "Just one-?"

"No!"

-*-

"I'm glad to have you back tonight."

Harry and Lottie lay in bed, facing each other. The moon light brightens the room, allowing them both to be able to see one another.

"I'm glad too," she smiles, moving her hand to grab on to Harry's arm softly. "Did you have a good day with Zayn and Liam?"

"Yes... Thank you for inviting them up."

"They were nagging me," Lottie laughs. "Did they meet Louis?"

"Nah. They left to go to the hotel before I picked him up."

"Ohh, right," she smiles. "Any idea what they are doing for your birthday tomorrow? They said they wanted to take you out."

"About that..." Harry swallows thickly. "They'd like to take me to a strip club, but I said it was up to you."

Lottie thinks for a moment, before she nods. "It's your birthday, go have fun," she agrees and kisses him on the cheek. "Well, not too much fun!"

 "Well, not too much fun!"

Get ready guys... We are almost there! ;) hope you enjoyed this chapter! Did Lottie make the right decision? xo